Fainting

Lily's Pov
It was the next day, Mark was doing his second video, while I was out in the kitchen grabbing a cup of water.

(Time Skip)
Mark sat down on his couch, I went over and sat next to him, he sighed "finally done" he smiled at me, I chuckled. Mark brought out his phone as it vibrated, someone must be texting him.

Marks Pov
Emily texted me.

Emily: hey Mark, can you keep a secret?"

Mark: "Yeah, what's up?"

Emily: Mark, I'm pregnant, please dont tell Jack

Mark: really?!?! Congratulations! Don't worry I won't tell jack

Emily: Thanks Mark! You're the best!

I put my phone back in my pocket. Wow! I can't believe Emily's pregnant. I looked over at Lily, she was pale as a ghost "Lily are you alright?" She got up and walked it least 3 feet in front of me "Mark" she said. Then she fainted, I rushed over to her 'Lily! Lily are you alright?!" I checked her pulse and her breathing, both were good. I gently picked her up and walked to my bedroom. I layed her on my bed and put my blanket over her to keep her warm. Before I left the room I kissed her fore head. I walked back out to the living room, still taking in what had just happened.

(Time skip Lily's Pov)
I woke up in Mark's bed, what was I doing here? Were is Mark? I got from the warm comfortable bed and walked out to the living room. As I walked out, a cold blast of chilly air splashed my face. I seen Mark on the living room couch on his phone. "Mark? What happened?" He looked up from his phone "Lily, are you alright? How do you feel?"

"I feel a bit light headed, what happened?"

"You fainted, do you remember anything?"

"No" I said. I walked over and sat down on the couch next to him, he gently kissed my fore head, I smiled.

Honestly I don't even remember fainting at all. I wonder why I fainted.