Suicide Note

Haven's Pov
Mark and I arrived at the hotel for our honeymoon, it had a balcony and everything. I was excited, but also scared. My Dad keeps sending me threats, about the baby and Mark. I was out on the balcony talking to the baby, I know it can't hear me, but I see this kinda thing happen in a lot of movies and other Markiplier or Jacksepticeye Fan-fictions.

"Your Daddy is such a goofball, you'll love him so much. I'm pretty sure he's going to teach you how to use a controller one way or another" I chuckled to myself.

I felt warm arms wrap around my body, it was Mark. He rested his chin on top of my head "Hey, I'm going to bed, you coming?" He asked "No, I'm going to stay out here for a little while longer" he let go of me and started walking away "okay, night, I love you" Mark said "Mark?" He turned around and faced me "Yeah?"

"Can I borrow your laptop?" He nodded "Yeah of course, I don't mind" he smiled and walked inside.

After a little bit, I walked inside too. I grabbed Mark's laptop from his suitcase trying to be quiet seeing that he was already asleep. I sat on the bed next to Mark and went into 'Word Document' it opened up.

Before I started typing, I started remembering my Dad's threats

"I don't know why you married a pathetic piece of crap"

"I hope you have a miscarriage"

"Your husband is an idiot, why'd you even marry him?"

"You should tell. Mark to go kill himself or I'll do it for him"

"Your baby's going to have problems because of you piece of crap husband"

"something's wrong with you, I wish you were never born"

I could feel tears roll down my face, I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm going to. I looked over at Mark who was asleep, he fell asleep with his glasses on, he is a goofball. I reached over and carefully pulled of his glasses, putting them on the nightstand table next to him. I gently kissed Mark's fore head and started typing.

"Dear Mark, I'm sorry, I know it may be hard for you and its hard for me too. I still can't believe I'm typing this up, it just seems wrong, but I feel like I have to do this.

My Dad's been sending me threats about the baby and you. I just can't take it anymore, it hurts, I want it to stop.

My Dad never wanted me to marry you, he wanted me to marry someone rich with a lot of money. He didn't care about my thoughts, all he cared about was the money. And I know your pretty rich, but I didn't marry you for your money, I married you cause I fell in love with you.

Mark, you're the only thing keeping me alive right now, but I don't know if I can take the threats anymore, its just too much stress. I don't want to put that stress on you, I want you to be happy as you always are.

My Dad has always been this greedy, paying more attention to the money than his own wife and child.

My Dad doesn't like you because your not as rich as he thought you would be and he doesn't like your personality, but I do, I love you, your sweet, caring, silly, and I know you're going to be a great father.

Mark, you're my hero, I love you...so much.

Sincerely, Haven Fischbach 6/20/2015

I saved the document and called it "Mark" I turned off his computer and put it back in his suitcase. I crawled back in bed next to him and cuddled up to him. I kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you Mark" in his ear. He wrapped his arms around me and said "I love you too" quietly. I smiled as I fell asleep in my husband's arms.