Wedding day

Jack's Pov One month later

Today was the day, my wedding day. I was nervous yet excited, mostly nervous but, ye' get what I mean. Emily had already left home, she must already be at the church. I got up, took a quick shower, and looked for my tux. I found it my closet, I put it on and got all nice and fancy. I walked out to the kitchen and seen that Mark was over. Him and Lily were sitting on the couch, Mark was already in his tux and Lily was in a white dress. "Hey guys" I said, they both looked up "Hey" Mark said and smiled. I looked at Lily and she was smiling, I turned my eyes back to Mark, "So, leprechaun, ready for your big day?" He asked "I'm excited but, I'm nervous"

"If I were you, I'd be nervous too, but don't worry, Lily and I have your back"

I nodded "Thanks guys" I smiled. I turned my eyes back to Lily "Lily do you want to ride with me or Mark?"

"Mark!" She said

"Alright, let's go"

(Time Skip)Lily's Pov
We arrived at the church, Mark and I got out of his car and headed in. There were a lot of people that I didn't know, so I stayed close to Mark.

The wedding was about to start, everyone got into their seats, Of course I sat in the front and Mark stood next to Sean. Then everything felt fictional, Emily was walking down the aisle, in a beautiful long white dress. Sean turned really pale and Mark looked like he was about to cry. Emily got up to Sean, they both held each others hands and the ceremony started.

(Time Skip)
There were the two most important words that came out of Sean and Emily's mouths, "I do" the priest spoke up "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Sean then kissed Emily

"Get a room!" Mark said causing everyone to chuckle. Mark came over and sat next to me, I grabbed his hand and held it. He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back at him.

(Time Skip again!)
Everyone was out in the dance floor, I was sitting at one of the tables and watched. Sean came over and held out his hand to me "May I have this dance" I looked up at him and smiled "Of course, good sir" Sean chuckled. He brought me out to the dance floor and started to talk to me "Lily, you look very beautiful" he smiled. His compliment made me blush a bit, "Thanks Sean" I smiled back at him "Lily, I want to talk to you, is that alright with you?" He asked. I nodded "Lily, what I'm about to say to you, I mean every last word. You have been an phenomenal person since the day I found you, you are very important to me and if I every lose you, I lose everything. You are a very sweet and thoughtful young lady, please don't ever change. And remember, if you ever need help in any kind if way, you can talk to me, Mark, or Emily.

I nodded, I was tearing up

"Lily, I love you with all my heart" he kneeled down and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder out of happiness. I broke the hug, Sean wiped a tear of my face with his thumb. He kissed my cheek, got up, and lead me back to the table I was at.

(Time Skip
We all got back to Sean's apartment. I went to go change and pack clothes, since I had to go stay with Mark because Emily and Sean were going on there honeymoon.

Just a couple minutes later, I came out if my room with a bag full of clothes and other things for 2 weeks. Mark and I said our goodbye's to Sean and Emily and we both left for Marks apartment.

(Time Skip)
We both arrived at Mark's apartment. The flight was tiring, we both sat on the couch exhausted. "Mark?"

"Yes, Lily?" He looked over at me, "Promise me, that no matter what you will always love me" he smiled "I promise, that no matter what, I Mark, Edward, Fischbach, will always love you and I will always be in your heart" he said. "I love you too, Mark" he kissed my fore head. Not only did I fall asleep happy, I fell asleep knowing that Mark was always going to be there for me.