Sick

Mark's Pov
"Daddy, that tickles!" My six year old daughter giggled as I tickled her on the couch.

I seen Haven from the kitchen smiling at us "You two are weird, and you both look alike!" She said. Olvia smiled at me "Well, I think she looks more like you than me, she has your eyes!"

"Yeah, and she has your silliness" Haven shouted from the kitchen. I chuckled as my daughter reached over and took off my glasses to put them on her face "Yeah! You're silly Daddy!"

"Oh, I am, Huh?"

"Yup!" She nodded.

"Well, I think you're silly too, Miss. Olivia" I said, picking her up and setting her on my lap. She laughed, and put my glasses back in my face.

I smiled at my daughter. Gosh...I love her. I'm so lucky to be a Dad, to have a family who loves me. And I love them more than anything.

(Time Skip)

I was editing a video late at night, around 11:30. I put Olivia to bed, but I wasn't quite sure what Haven was up to.

I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said "Daddy..." I looked over at the door "Olivia, hon err y, why aren't you in bed?" I asked my daughter "I can't sleep, I feel like someones watching me" I got up from my chair and kneeled down in front of Olivia.

"Honey, you're not being watch-" I was cut off by a loud thud. I got up slowly "Mark!" I heard Haven scream "Haven!" I said walking out of my recording room at fast pace.

I found Haven on the kitchen ground, she was grasping her stomach with one hand, while she rested her head on the other.

I crouched down in front of Haven "Are you okay!!!!" She whined "It hurts Mark!"

"What hurts?"

"My stomach, my head..." I picked Haven up bridal style and carried her to out room. I layed her on the bed, I ran back out, and went to the bathroom to grab some medicine and water from the bathroom sink.

I went back to my bedroom and gave Haven the water and medicine. After that, she went to sleep. I walked back out of my bedroom to find Olivia standing in the hallway.

I walked over to her and crouched in front of her "Is Mommy okay?"

"Mommy's okay, don't worry honey. You need to go back to bed, you have school in the morning. I promise you, there is no one watching you, I don't want to you be to afraid. Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you...so much" I said caressing her face.

She giggled and grabbed my hand "I love you too, Daddy" We both shared a smile, Olivia kissed my cheek, and walked back to her bedroom. I stood up and walked back to my bedroom to get some sleep too.