Chapter 7

Hey beautiful people! I'm not sure what to write up here so go follow me on twitter @TeammCamrren

"H-hello?"

"Hi is this Lauren?" The voice asked.

"Yes?"

"Hi Lauren, it's Sinu." Lauren let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding. "Sorry I'm calling from Camila's phone, I never got your number."

"No that's fine." Lauren looked over to Dinah who was mouthing words to her.

"I'll be sure to save your number, but Lauren I need you to get down here as soon as you can." Said Sinu.

"Yes ma'am, is everything okay?" Asked Lauren.

"She's awake." Lauren could almost hear Sinu's smile through the phone.

"On my way." She hung up and turned to Dinah, a huge smile crept on her face.

"What?" Said Dinah.

"She's awake." Said Lauren in that moment Dinah jumped and sprinted towards the door.

Lauren grabbed her keys and quickly made her way to the car, the two girls got in and took no time in getting to the hospital. They got to the proper floor and saw Sinu, Normani and Ally waiting for them.

"Girls!" Sinu walked toward them and they were embraced in a big hug.

"She's up?" Asked Lauren, looking past Sinu to try to get a glance into the room.

"Yes, we all waited to go in until you two got here." Explained Sinu. "The doctor said she's a bit disoriented, but we're able to see her."

"Well let's go!" Said Dinah walking to the door. Lauren was the first to reach the door, placing her hand on the handle. She took a deep breath before entering, the group close behind her.

As they entered the room they saw Camila sitting upright on the bed. She was gazing out the window and hadn't noticed the group come in. Each of the girls stopped upon seeing the brunette their hearts beating erratically. Sinu was the first to approach, placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Camila?" She spoke at almost a whisper, her voice shaky.

Camila jumped at the contact, turning around clearly startled. Lauren was in awe of the brown eyed beauty. She took in Camila's features, the way her eyes were shinning and how her hair draped over her shoulder. She was amazing by how beautiful her girlfriend is.

"Hi sweetie." Sinu spoke again snapping Lauren back to reality.

Camila looked puzzled but answered, her voice was soft and raspy.

"Hi.."

"How are you feeling?" Asked Sinu she tried making conversation.

"I'm fine. You're my mom right?" Camila asked as she ruffled her eyebrows.

"Yes I am." Sinu smiled and turned towards the group motioning for them to come closer.

"Camz..?" Lauren's voice was quiet.

The brunette turned her focus to Lauren tilting her head slightly before gazing around at the other girls, stopping when she got to Dinah.

"D-Dinah?" Camila's eyes widened.

"I'm here." Dinah made her way to the smaller girl.

"You're okay." Camila reached out and touched Dinah's face examining every curve.

"Yes I'm okay Chancho." Dinah laughed as she moved Camila's hand away. "There are other people that would like to see you." She moved out of the way letting Lauren through once more.

"Hey Camz." Lauren smiled and took a deep breath. "You look so beautiful. I'm-"

"Who are you?" Camila looked confused. Lauren's smile faded.

"What're you talking about? Camila it's me? Lauren?" Camila shook her head.

"No I-I'm sorry I-I don't know you." Camila backed away from Lauren.
"I-I think you n-need to leave."

"W-what. Camz it's me your girlfriend Lauren." She took a step closer to the small girl.

"Don't come near me!" Camila shouted a look of fear washed over her face.

"Cam-" Lauren took another step toward Camila.

"Get away!" Camila busted into a fit nearly falling off the bed. "Get out, leave!" She tried to stand up only failing when Sinu took control.

"Camila you need to calm down sweetie." Lauren froze upon seeing the smaller girl's fit.

"Where am I!" Camila started scratching at her wrists attempting to take the IV out. "Help!" The sound of the defibrillator increased.

"Girls go get the nurse!" Sinu said over Camila's screaming. "Now!" Ally and Normani turned and ran out the door, moments later two nurses and a doctor rushed through the door.

"Everyone needs to get out now!" Said a nurse while the other tried to get Camila to calm down. "Camila you need to calm down." She tried to get the brunette to settle, but Camila was eager to get away pulling herself out of reach.

"Get away from me! Don't touch me! Where am I!" Camila was shouting and thrashing about. Lauren stood in place unable to tear her eyes from the girl.

"Ma'am you need to leave now!" The nurse motioned her back until Lauren was outside of the door. She slammed it shut and Lauren moved to the window trying to get a glimpse of her girlfriend. Seeing Camila being pinned to the bed before the curtain was closed.

Short chapter but wow. Game changer huh? If you'd like to communicate with me follow me on twitter @TeammCamrren . As always thanks for reading! -Lex