Love Letters: 12 by gracefulblaze

FanFiction.net

Love Letters by gracefulblaze

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Drama
Characters: Freddie B., Sam P.
Words: 603
Published: Jun 13, 2013
Updated: Jan 5, 2014

***

"And then my mom gave me my last present which was just a can of green olives wrapped in a bullseye bag, which was lame because I don't even like green olives. You know?" Sam rambled.

"Mmhm." Freddie mumbled distractedly. His fingers drummed the small box in his pants pocket. "Freddie? Are you even listening?" Sam questioned. "What? Oh uh, yeah. Olives."
Sam narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you okay? You seem a little out of it..." Freddie blew out a big breath and laughed sharply. "I'm great! So great!" He winced inside. He was blowing this. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked hurriedly.

"Um, sure. Yeah, I guess. Let me get my coat." Sam pulled herself off of Freddie's couch and grabbed her red coat from next to the door. He followed behind her as they walked into the hallway. Once outside, he grabbed her hand and they linked fingers. There was light snow falling and it stuck into Sam's hair. Freddie smiled.

There were no people out besides them, everyone else was with their families still celebrating Christmas. Their breaths made little puffs in the air and they left fresh footprints wherever they walked. Freddie slipped the hand that wasn't holding Sam's in his pocket and he felt like his fingers were on fire. The box was still there. What if Sam said no? What if she didn't like the ring? What if- what if she didn't love him? No. That was ridiculous. He knew Sam loved him. Even if she didn't tell him upfront all the time he knew she still did. She had to... Right?

Finally, he couldn't wait any longer. He pulled her to a stop in front of a store window with a large display of lights and Christmas trees and decorations. "Wow." Sam breathed. While she was looking away, Freddie took a deep breath and pulled the box out, kneeling on one knee. "See, nub. That's the tree you need for your apart-" Sam turned to him and stopped in surprise. "Freddie..."

"Sam, I love you. You're the funniest, scariest, most beautiful, full of life girl I've ever met. I want to be with you all the time no matter what. You make me happy and still make me nervous. I think you're just incredible, Sam." Freddie grinned. Sam covered her mouth with one of her gloves hands, tears welling in her eyes. "So, Sam," Freddie continued, "Will you be my wife?" He looked up and her anxiously.

She began to laugh and nodded vigorously. "You will?" He asked almost disbelievingly. "Yes." She gasped out. Freddie smiled widely and took her left hand in his. He pulled her glove off and slipped the ring onto her finger. It was beautiful and simple and screamed Sam. She glanced at it and then flung her arms around his neck, bending down to kiss him. Without breaking the kiss he stood up and held her waist tightly. He swung her around and they both laughed. "I love you."

She whispered into his shoulder. "I love you, too." He replied.

***
Disclaimer: This is a collection of Seddie oneshots from FanFiction. I do not own anything, all rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.