CHAPTER 12 (Midnight feast)

So whilst I was writing this I was listening to Photograph by Ed Sheeran - Sorry not sorry for how it made this paragraph turn out! xD
My musically- @india_turner

------------------

Today was the day of packing, then we are off! Brooklyn had been around for the last 10 minuets just chucking random things at me for me to pack into my suitcase. Already, I had packed all my lounge wear and beach stuff: also all of my toiletries and makeup I needed. All there was left to pack was more clothes, shoes and some underwear!

"Brooklyn can I get past? I need to get to that drawer" I needed to get my underwear out of my knicker drawer.

"No, I'll get it. I've done everything else" Brooklyn poked me in the rib gently, after he spoke.

"Well I'd rather I get this one, thanks"

"Which drawer, Lauren?" He won't give up will he? "I will let you past if I know which drawer"

"Why you so serious? Haha, top drawer" I replied. Then he chucked me onto the bed - positioning his face millimetres away from mine. The next thing I knew, Brooklyn had opened the drawer and taken out my favourite bra!

"Not fair! First you tease me, then take my favourite bra?!" I spluttered out, as I fake cried

"eh? Teasing you? And by the way its my favourite bra too" Oh Brooklyn's so cheeky and acts 'oblivious' to everything

I playfully smacked him on the face. Then he chucked out all the bra's and knickers for me to pack. Ok.... this just got awkward... The next thing I knew Brooklyn had chucked me on the bed again, and started tickling me - he was on top of me and his face was very near mine. He is so gorgeous...

"Y'know, you've got beautiful eyes?" Brooklyn snapped me out of my thoughts, as he said this my cheeks flushed a dark red. Why do I have to blush?!?! It makes it even MORE embarrassing.

Me and Brooklyn had now both packed and was ready to go, I just needed to check out what I was going to wear on the plane. I hadn't packed what I thought I was going to wear anyway.

"Brooklyn, does this look ok? For the plane obviously, I just thought because the paparazzi might not like it" Just to check it wasn't too dressed down, I double checked with Brooklyn. I showed him the nike running leggings, crop top and vest to go over the top- he said it would look nice.

"What are you wearing ,Brooklyn?" I said whilst re-hanging back the clothes I'd just showed him. I got no reply - he was texting on his phone.

"Brooklyn?" I was about to tap him on the shoulder until I did something I probably shouldn't have done- looked at his text convo. By the time i'd read it I had gathered he was having an argument with Chloe Mortez... ABOUT ME?!

"WHAT ABOUT ME" I just stood there and tried to look mad

"Urrr.... uh ... uh.... what about you?" Brooklyn was 100% guilty, I could tell

"Why did I just see my name on your text conversation with Chloe Mortez? You said you wouldn't do this to me Brooklyn!" I wasn't upset, I was just mad - he'd broken our 'code'.

"Look- just listen. She was saying we were dating and Chloe was getting jealous thats all - I promise!" I could tell when brooklyn said this he meant it

"Oh ok... sorry... I kinda knew she'd be bitching about me behind my back" I said with a sarcastic chuckle at the end

"Ok, step too far, she is also my friend" And with that, Brooklyn got up and left. Whoops. I shouldn't of said that... But she did bitch about me! I know Brooklyn was sticking up for me but, since I have a small crush on him... I get jealous easy...