CHAPTER 13 (The Day Has Come!)

Sorry its a bit of a mid-week filler but it will get better! After the holiday things spice up a bit . THOUGHT ID TREAT YOU A CHEEKY EXTRA ;)
My musically- @india_turner

---------------------------------

"Brooklyn! WAKE UP!" I was straddled over him and shaking him like mad to get him to wake up

"Morning" Brooklyns voice was all deep and croaky

"Morning, we're going on holiday today!" Today was the day!

Brooklyn suddenly sprinted up from his half asleep position and grabbed my waist and pulled me right on top of him.

"I love you, baby" Brooklyn whispered in my ear so no-one could hear

"I love you too, Brooky" And with that I kissed him on the lips quickly and got up- every time I kissed him I got these feelings I couldn't describe and i'd never had before. This is how I knew it was love.

"You've got two hours to get ready - It's 10am and the car is coming at 12." I told brooklyn

"Ok, I will be back I'm just going back to my house to-" Brooklyn was cut off by my mum walking in the room with a pile of his clothes

"Your mum dropped you off your clothes so you can stay here" Mum ruffled Brooklyns already messy hair and left

"...Get some clothes... well I don't need to now haha!" Obviously Brooklyn was just going round to his house but not anymore! We both laughed at how much of a coincidence it was. I took my phone from my bedside table and logged into twitter, to be met with 50k more followers and about a million hate comments. Brooklyn had tweeted a picture of us in the woods last night when we made a den and both snuggled in a blanket in it, meaning people already had the idea we were dating.

"Brooklyn?" I stuttered out, in-between my sobs. How can they say stuff like this about me? They don't even know we are dating! Normally this stuff wouldn't get to me but I think its because its about me AND Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn!" I cried again, quietly so my parents didn't hear. Even though they were on the bottom floor and we were on the third. Brooklyn rushed out of the bathroom with his hair all wet and dripping, he was just wearing his boxers - damnnn I never knew my boyfriend could look this se-

"Baby, whats wrong? Did you log onto twitter?" Brooklyn did his best thing he does for me - comforting me. He sat me on his lap and started to caress my hair.

"Yeah... They hate me" I was now full on crying into Brooklyn's bare chest

"Don't worry about it, they're just jealous they don't all have ME as a boyfriend" Brooklyn smirked and over emphasised the me.

"Obviously I knew that, I would be jealous too" I stopped crying and gave him a kiss on the cheek

------

It was now 11:45 and everyone was sat in the lounge; me, my mum and dad, and obviously Brooklyn. Before we all met down here, me and Brooklyn talked about telling everyone we were now boyfriend and girlfriend, and said it was best not too. Well not until after the holiday. There was only one reason for this and it is that I was that we were sharing a room - Brooklyn said about both of our parents thinking we would get up to stuff (You know what I mean, even though we are only 16) meaning they'd separate our rooms probably. I knew it wasn't worth the risk. To make it less obvious we loved each other we decided it would be best if the closest we got was a jokey hug and a bestie putting his arm around my shoulder. I will miss it.

"Lauren have you got your suitcase, carry on bag with all your stuff in the car?" My dad asked, breaking the excited murmurs me and Brooklyn where creating.