Naming.

Hello!

So this is the first chapterrrrr. Can I also point out that I love this cover OMG. I made it and I'm actually kind of proud. Also, does anyone know who can make me a good trailer? If not I will attempt :P Picture to the side of the baby btw ->

***********************

“Liam! Get his bottle!” I shouted across the kitchen towards Liam. Liam ran over and handed me a bottle full of milk. I tested it on my hand, and fed it to the crying baby. He immediately shut up, for the first time in 2 hours. He woke me up at 3:00am this morning crying hard. I tried everything, but yet he did not shut up. I had actually tried giving him milk about an hour ago; I guess he just wasn’t in the mood then. Thankfully Liam woke up half an hour after me, but he was just as much help as I was.

Liam and I both looked at the baby that was in my arms.

“We really need to name him.” Liam sighed.

“I know, but if I say I like the name Ryan, you’ll say it doesn’t go with Payne.” I shrugged.

“But it does go with Douhglus.” Liam said.

“But he isn’t only mine, so we’re going double barrel.” I told him, before going to sit on the sofa. I cradled the baby in my arms for a few moments more, until he finished the drink. I placed the bottle down and put a cloth over my shoulder. I then patted the baby’s back whilst Liam came and sat next to me.

“What about Dominic?” Liam asked.

“No way. Dominic doesn’t suit him.” I replied.

“Aaron?” I shook my head.

“Toby.” Shook my head again.

“William.”

“Nope.”

“How about Jacob?” I asked.

“No, I dunno. It reminds me of Twilight.” He shuddered. I laughed.

“Let’s call him woody then.” I shrugged.

“Alright.” Liam laughed. I looked down at the sleeping baby in my hands. Peace and quiet at last. I slowly lifted him up and brought him up to my room.

“Night Liam!” I whisper shouted. He waved his hand and I heard him fall onto his bed. I laughed silently and placed the sleeping baby in my hands in his cot. I then got into my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up that morning to a crying baby at 6. I struggled out of bed and dragged my feet over towards the cot. I picked up the baby and rocked him slightly.

“It’s okay, baby.” I said. I then sighed. Liam’s right, we need a name for him. He’s almost 3 weeks old. I walked down the stairs and into Liam’s room.

“Liam are yo-“

"Rowan! I've got a name!" Liam interupted.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Jasper Dylan Douglas-Payne." He grinned. I looked down at the baby and then up at Liam.

"Brilliant!"