Blank.

This update is short...sorrryyyy

I have a new video up soon on my youtube channel: UselessAlice, Go check it out pleaseeee x

**************

Soon Friday arrived and I was really nervous to be leaving Jasper with Karen. It’s not that I didn’t trust her, it’s just that he’s only 6 weeks old. It felt like I was a bad mother leaving him. Liam had taken Jasper away from me half an hour ago, and I was currently curling my hair. I was dressed in a black dress with a sheer V-neck, red heels, a gold bracelet and a red clutch bag. I had done my makeup simply, only adding a red lipstick to brighten it up.

“Rowan! We need to go soon!” I heard someone call up the stairs. I curled the last strand of hair and then walked down the stairs. I didn’t really like heels, but I thought I may as well wear them tonight. When I got down the stairs, the boys were all ready and Karen had Jasper in her arms.

“We’ll be home by midnight.” I told her.

“Don’t worry about it. Relax and have fun.” She replied. I nodded and the boys and I emptied into a taxi.

******

Once we were inside the club, I went straight over to the bar with Liam and Harry.

“Do you want a drink?” Harry asked. I shook my head as I watched Louis and Eleanor and Perrie and Zayn dance together.

“You need to relax. Karen has it all under control.” Harry said. I nodded and he handed me some sort of alcoholic beverage. I gulped it down and Harry passed me another. I gulped that one down too and started feeling a little tipsy. I grabbed Liam’s hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. He had also been drinking, so I guessed he was a bit tipsy too. We started dancing a bit more and then we got more drinks, and that’s went it all went blank.