Best. Idea. Ever

OMFG NEWS

asdfghjkl

okay basically I got two days off 'cause there was a small fire where all my lessons are. I didn't update yesterday because I was shopping but today I feel dodgey and anxious and I'm sitting in bed watching youtube and now I'm just going to update.

You can thank me later. 

****

Niall pulled up at the fish and chip shop and we both got out, grinning at our sneaky plan.

We had decided on our way here we would pour vinegar all over Liam and Angela's chips. We walked into the fish and chip shop to see it was practically empty. A few old men out for their dinner after their truck duties, Niall and I had decided. We walked to the the front counter, greeted by a greasy, foreign man.

"Hello. What would you like to order?" He asked in a french accent. 

"Can we please have 3 large cod and chips, a battered sausage and a large fishcake?" Niall ordered, smirking over at me. I fiddled with my scarf, smirking as well. 

After around 15 minutes the foreign server gave us our food in a plastic bag and we left. 

Once we arrived at the house we almost ran into the kitchen and opened Liam and Angela's cod and chip boxes. I grabbed the vinegar and Niall slathered it all over the chips. When we were done it smelt really strong and I started coughing just from the smell. Niall and I grinned at each other and walked out. We served everyone's food and I called for everyone to the table. When they arrived we told Louis and Zayn our plan and they nodded and grinned in agreement. Lim and Angela came in,both their hair a mess, and sat down. We dug into our meals, everyone silent, staring at Liam and Angela. When she took a bite out of a chip, her face went red. Liam then took a while chip into his mouth. Their faces both went red as they ran into the kitchen.

Once they were out of the room, everyone burst out laughing. 

"Best. Idea. Ever!" I laughed through my tears.