Woah um...

First of all everyone go enter dramamama31902 'The Batchelors'contest, where you can basically win the chance to see if you make it with one of the boys so yyaaaayy. 

It closes July 20th so quicklyyyy!

I finished the second stressfulthingy in my life now sooo

UPDATESSSS.

--------------------------------

"We should go out tonight." Louis said. 

"There's this thing. It's called a baby. It needs taking care of."I groaned. 

"I'm calling my mum now!" Niall called. I rolled my eyes, not helping the smile on my face.

"Okay, fine." I grinned. Everyone cheered and Harry walked in, serving the dinner. 

After everyone had finished eating we planned to go out around 9. It was only 6 at the moment and Niall's mum was coming over in half an hour. I walked up into his room and brushed out my hair, trying to give off a better impression. I'd only ever met Karen, Liam's mum. I walked back downstairs to see Niall had put Jasper into his bed time baby grow.

"I think we should feed him through a bottle soon?" I asked Niall. He nodded and we grinned over at each other. 

I heard the doorbell ring and took JAsper from Niall's hand, letting him go and see his mum. I heard a bit of talking and then his mum walked through. I stood up and tried to shake her hand but Jasper was in the way. She laughed and Niall reached out to take him. When my hands where free she pulled me into her arms.

"Hi, I'm Maura." She smiled. 

"Rowan." I smiled.

"Irish name, I like it." She laughed and so did I. 

"Will you guys show me around the house?" She asked. Niall nodded and we started walking.

"So this is the living room, in which we are currently in.." I started. Maura nodded along for the bottom floor until we reached Niall's room.

"Niall why is there girls clothes?" Her eyebrows forowed together in confusion. 

"Uhm well uhm Rowan's room got a bit damaged so shes sharing with me.." Niall said, blushing.

"There's only one bed- oh I see what's going on here." She laughed.

"Woah um...." I blushed.

"Anyway, mum I have Jasper's over night bag. I'll collect him tomorrow morning." Niall explained. She nodded and off she went with Jasper. 

"We better be getting ready then..." I said to Niall. He nodded and I picked out a black laced dress with a heart cut out of the back. Once I had put it on whilst Niall was in the bathroom I accesorized with a rose ring, a cross bracelet and purple feather earings. Niall walked out of the bathroom and I walked in, applying onto my face concealer, a tinted mousturizer, winged eyeliner, mascara and a pink lipstick, only slightly tinting my lips. I then moved onto my hair. I had recently got it cut into a short, just above the shoulders cut. I curled it and left it at that. I grinned, deciding I looked pretty good and walked back out to see Niall. He looked over at me but quickly turned around. When I bent down to grab a pair of my pink wedges I could feel his stare on me. I smiled and put them on before getting up. I put my phone in my bra and started to walk out of the room.

Just before I walked out Niall grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I said, before walking out.