Waking up.

Firstly please, I know you want an update but I'm seriously going through bad writers block. if you have any ideas I could include in the story please tell me.

Also tomorrow I'm going on holiday to Lanzarote and I'm not sure if there'll be wifi or not buuuut I'm writing on the plane probably and I'll be writing when I'm in the villa as well. 

this took so long becuse my laptop broke for a while so um sorry...

ALSOOO if you love the Janoskian's I'm writing a story for it.. um yeah...

******

I was sitting in the living room with Liam and Zayn. 

"Liam can I have the remote please?" I asked him. He ignored me.

"Liam!" I shouted. Nothing. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked quietly.

"You sjndjga dkgsj Niall." Was all I heard from his muffled reply.

"What about Niall?" I asked him. He groaned and stood up. His phone buzzed in his hand and he checked his phone that flashed. He sat back down on the sofa and put his head in his hands.

"Li, what's wrong?" I asked him. 

"Guys, I'm going out with Perrie. Louis is with El and Harry went for food with Niall. It's just you two." Zayn said. I nodded and continued with Liam.

"Liam, what's up?" I asked him, sitting next to him on the sofa.

"She broke up with me." He said. 

i couldn't help but fight the smile on my face. 

"It's okay Liam. You guys werent meant to be." I shrugged.

"But, ugh it's hard to explain." He tried.

"I'll get the ice cream, you put in Toy Story." I told him. He laughed and nodded. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the ice cream from the freezer. walking back in I saw Liam sitting there looking like a lost puppy. i laughed and sat next to him, handing him the ice cream and pressing play. I rested my head on liam's shoulder and he rested his head ontop of mine.

"i've missed you Li."

"missed you to Rowan."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Awwww how cute." i heard someone say. I looked up to see Angela. 

"Liam?" She said.

"How did you even get in?" I sneered at her. 

"Some idiot left their keys in the door." She rolled her eyes walking closer to Liam. I jumped up.

"Don't touch him. Get out of this house. You're trespassing." i explained.

"Please. He's my boyfriend." She stated.

"No, I'm not. Get out. I've seen pictures of you cheating anyway. Inever want to see you again." Liam said confidently. She groaned in annoyance and left.

"I feel like this situatuon should be the other way round." Liam laughed.

"Me too!" I replied.

****

it's so short but i genuinly have the worst writers block so if you want an update before tomorrow at around 2 then give me ideas in the comments? 

thankss