Flying.

This wouldn't upload yesterday, so I'll try again today.

****

A week later and I was packing for Spain. We were leaving at 10 tonight, in hope that Jasper would sleep, but no way was that happening. I had been packing his stuff already, whilst feeding him and getting him into his pyjamas. Then Liam took him out so I could get changed and packed. I had put on a galaxy print strap top, a white knitted jumper, black leggings and some combat boots. I packed half of my wardrobe, not knowing anything about Spain, just knowing it was hot around this time, and dragged it downstairs. The other boys were also ready, and we got in the car. The boys had a private jet, meaning we could leave. It was 9:30, and it didn’t take too long to get there, meaning we would be in the air soon.

Once we had arrived, we were immediately let through, and boarded the plane after going through the large metal detectors. I was just sat with Jasper on my lap, staring outside, wishing I was there right now. I felt someone wrap their hand around mine, and when I looked over it was Liam.

“I know you’re scared.” He whispered in my ear. I gave him a confused look and he laughed.

“I’ve been your best friend forever Rowan.” He told me, and I nodded. I picked Jasper up and held him in my arms, and then we took off. It wasn’t too bad at first, but then Jasper started screaming. I started too rock him, and then Louis started pulling funny faces, but nothing appeared to be working. I groaned, but soon enough we were on autopilot and I undid my seat belt, being able to really care for him. I decided the best thing to do was get him to sleep, so I rocked him for a while and eventually he fell asleep. I placed him on the chair beside me and rolled my cardigan up, and placed it in front of him so he didn’t fall. I then asked Liam to watch him, and went into the bathroom.

********

We arrived in Lanzarote at 2, and immediately got into a taxi, driving to our Villa we had booked. The boys were already starting to fall asleep, and so was I. I couldn’t sleep though, and neither could Liam, because we had to look after Jasper.