That's a Wrap.

I woke up that morning to the sound of shouting outside the house. I stretched and got out of my bed, walking over to the wardrobe section of my room and grabbing a pair of denim shorts and an oversied jumper, putting them on and grabbing some socks.

I walked over to my mirror, sat down infront of it and started doing my makeup. I applied a small amount of makeup and brushed out my hair. I heard shouting again and walked over to my window to see a large amount of photographers standing outside the door. I gasped and ran down the stairs to Jasper's room to see he was crying.

I groaned, grabbing him and rocking him back and forth, tryin to get him to stop. When he didn't calm down I walked downstairs to see the boys standing outside in the pouring rain, the door wide open. THe flashing was hard, so I buried Jasper into my chest and squinted. I wasn't sure what to do, Japser's cries getting worse from the noise. As he cried more I started to get a lot more panicky, making tears form in my eyes. 

"sshhh..." I hummed every so often, bobbing him up and down. He started to quite down and so I started to get less nervous, but when one of the phtographers shouted

"Look! It's Rowan!" I started up again, staring over at the people like a deer in headllights. They were shouting for me to come out making me more worried. Liam obviously noticed how worried I was, as he walked in and toom Jasper from my hands.

"Just for a few minutes and they'll leave us alone." He whispered to me. I nodded as he took my hand, fitted in place and pulled me outside. Liam handed Jasper to Harry who was standing next to him.

Flashes were going off in my face every other second as we stood there answering questions. I answered them short and quick until one popped up that interested me.

"We've seen pictures of you and Niall and you and Liam, but who are you with." Someone asked.

"Neither. We're all best friends." I shrugged.

"Who would you choose then?" They pushed on. Liam and Niall both turned towards me with questioning looks. 

Niall or Liam. 

I felt Liam's grip on my hand tighten behind my back.

Why would I hold Liam's hand? and don't give me that bullcrap 'we're just friends'

My brain was exploding in answers. Before I could answer, my head became clouded and I started to feel faint. I ran in before people pushed me anymore into the living room and sat on my sofa, wresting my head in my hands and rubbing my eyes taking deep breaths. Once my heart rate had gone down I started to feel a bit better, and when I felt Liam's hand slowly rubbing my back, I knew I was okay. 

He engolfed me in a bear hug and I knew my answer.

"I choose you, Liam." I whispered in his ear.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and he grinned, standing up, wrapping his arms around my waist and turning me around. I looked around to see everyone looking happily, even Niall. I smiled over at them and they smiled back. I took Jasper from Harry and Liam and I held him like a happy family.

Life would never be easy, but it would be easier as long as I had Liam.

********************

AND THAT'S A WRAP.

I can't believe it's over :')

I'm so proud of myself for actually finishing something! I know the updates have been tiny and taken so long but I've finally finished!

Thank you t everyone who voted, commented and even just read and supported my story. I hope you enjoyed the outcome! Let me know in the comments if you were a Riam or a Riall shipper ;)

I always wanted Riam to exist and here we gooo!

I love you guys a lot <3 thank you so much for reading.

If you think you'll miss my writing s much I'm going to be creating a new harry styles ff, as I''m trying to get through all the boys. Ive already made a Zayn one, Liam one and my Niall one is being continued so yesssss just Louis&Harry to do nowwws ;)

I love you lots and lots like jelly tots. byeeeeee<3