Drunk boys.

LATE UPDATE AGAIN! This is what school does to you :(

Thanks guys to the reads on My Baby Daddy and this story. It means a lot :')

************

I woke up to the boys shouting. I guess they just got in. They better shut up soon, otherwise Jasper will wake up. I rolled over, feeling slightly uncomfortable and worried because they’re drunk. I never liked drunken people. I started to fidget in my position and Liam started mumbling. His arm got tighter around my arm and I turned over to look over at him. I was so glad that kiss hadn’t made tings awkward. If it had I’m not sure where I would be. I was almost asleep when I heard a crash. I rolled my eyes as Jasper started to cry. Liam opened his eyes when I left his arms and I grabbed the crying baby.

“I’ll deal with the boys.” Liam said, running his fingers through his hair and then walking outside. I started to rock Jasper but nothing worked. To make matters worse I could hear Louis and Harry complaining to Liam about wanting to go in the pool. Jasper started to cry even more and I was starting to panic. I couldn’t smell anything fowl coming from his nappy, and I’d fed him an hour before. I started to rock him harder, silently begging he’ll stop. He didn’t, so I sat down on the bed and started to get tears in my eyes. The shouting outside got louder and so did the shouting outside. I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked outside and handed Jasper to Liam, telling him to go inside. I then grabbed Harry and Louis’ arms and pulled them into their rooms.

“Someone’s desperate.” Harry snickered to Louis.

“Shut up Harry.” I said, tugging him through the door and pushing him onto his bed. As soon as his face hit the mattress he passed out. I rolled my eyes and did the same with Louis. I then went back into my room to find Liam rocking a now silent baby. I couldn’t help but feel like a bad parent, leaving Jasper. Also the fact that Liam could get him to be quiet. I sat on the end of the bed a rubbed my hands over my face. Liam put Jasper into his cot and sat next to me. I sighed and he put his arm around my shoulders.

“We’re going out tomorrow.” He said.