Woops.

Her outfit to the side.... ->

--------------------------------------

I woke up with a small headache and my stomach was making an odd noise. I slowly got up from my bed and walked down the stairs, only just realising.

“WHERE’S JASPER?!” I shouted running down the stairs. I started panicking a bit before noticing the boys standing in the kitchen.

“W-Where’s Jasper?!” I worried. Liam came over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

“It’s okay, he’s with my mum.” Liam said. Now I just felt bad.

“She didn’t need to take him..” I said.

“She did. You and I both needed to relax and have fun.” Liam told me. I nodded, still not feeling so happy, but relaxed knowing he was in safe hands. When I looked over to the rest of the boys, they were all smirking.

“What..?” I asked them. They all shook their heads, but continued to smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the cereal cupboard, grabbing the box of Rice Krispies and pouring some in a bowl, and then eating them dry, not bothering with milk. I soon finished them, and a new question popped into my head.

“When is Jasper coming home?”

“Tomorrow, today we rest.” Liam said, lying down on the sofa and putting his feet up. I nodded, actually quite thankful for the day to rest, and walked up to my room, getting into the shower. Once I was finished I got out and put on a pair of black leggings, a grey oversized jumper and a floral scarf. I then did my hair in a bun and got out my laptop that the boys had bought me and scrolled through twitter, to see tweets about me. There was one with a picture tagged on it, so I clicked it, only to see there was a picture of Liam and I dancing together in a very.. sexual way? I groaned, and saw the amount of hate I was getting. Why did I have to get drunk last night? I groaned, at least nothing happened. There was a knock at the door and Harry came in.

“Why are you groaning so much?”  He asked.

“Because I found a picture of Liam and I, and now I’m getting hate.” I frowned. Harry frowned as well, and then pulled me into a hug.

“But you shouldn’t listen to them.” He told me.

“Not easy when it’s everywhere. I didn’t want Jasper in the spotlight, but that failed when I figured his dad was a celebrity.” I laughed, resting my head on Harry’s shoulder.

“Don’t listen to them.” Harry said. I nodded and Harry started smirking.

“You know what will make you feel better?” He asked. I shook my head which just made his smirk grow.

He grabbed my waist and started tickling me. I screamed and started gasping for air.

“S-stop!” I shouted.

“Say Rowan shouldn’t listen!” He told me.

“Okay! Okay!” I shouted. Harry stopped and was hovering over me. He was so close I could feel his breathe on my lips. Just as I was about to speak, Harry leaned down and kissed me. It was just a peck, but only because I rolled from underneath him and ran out of the room, locking myself into the bathroom.