Definiatley

Hey guys! 

First of all, I'm going to dedicate this chapter too MaddyMaeh.

Thanks. I wouldn't have thought to update today unless you had commented :D

I've also noticed IVE GOT 173 VOTES ON MBD. thank you so much for the support you have all given me.

Anyway after today there may be a few more frequent updates, because one of the big tasks I had to compete is today. 

yay.

***************

Today I had decided to take Jasper swimming with the rest of us. He was getting a lot older now and he enjoys having baths, so why not. 

Of course Liam hadnt agreed to this yet, but he was to busy snogging Angela when I tried to ask him. 

We were all currently sitting in seperate cars. I was with Niall, Jasper at the back in his car seat. 

Liam and Angela were in another, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Perrie in another. 

When we pulled up at the sports club it wasn't too busy. I recon it was because some famous celebrity was playing a concert tonight and basically everyone in the area was going. 

We walked up to the entrance, payed and went through to the changing rooms. I walked into one with Jasper, Liam with Angela of course, Perrie and Zayn, Harry and Louis and Niall went in the one opposite mine. 

As soon as I was changed I put on my floral bikini and then put on jasper's swimming nappy. I stepped out of the changing room and the exact time Niall stepped out of his. I bashed right into his muscular chest, almost falling over. Niall quickly grabbed me as Jasper started to cry. Niall took him out of my arms and rocked him slightly, making him quiet again. I smiled as Everyone came from their lockers. 

"Why is Jasper here?" Liam asked.

"Because I want to teach him to swim." I stated confidently.

"Why is Niall holding my son?" 

"Because you haven't been around to help me and he has." I stated agaon, pushing pashed him and walking out into the pool. I could feel Liam and Angela's stares on me in a judgmental way as I walked out. Everyone followed swiftly  and we got Jasper a floating jacket. I got into the pool and Niall followed Jasper in his hands held above the water. 

"Okay, should we put him in?" I asked. Niall nodded and slowly placed Jasper into the pool. He ssquelled a little bit from the cold but soon startred wriggling off in Niall's hands. Niall held him close to make sure he couldn't go far and then held him up right but soon he placed him in the swimming position and Jasper was swimming towards me. It's kind of crazy how easily he learnt that. I'm guessing it's because Perrie was teaching Zayn to swim and he had been watching.

After another hour or so, Jasper started to cry so Niall and I decided to take him home. 

Whilst I was changing, I was thinking about Niall. 

He'd recently been acting more like a father than Liam. He helped me with Jasper and Jasper adored him. 

Was I definite Jasper was Liam's? Because Jasper would have more of a connection with Liam if it was. 

I would be lying if I said I didnt have feelings for Niall.