Nandos. Now!

hola!

Yes I'm speaking espanol now;)

LOL joke I'm still British, I'm just in Spain.. um...

I'm so burnt so I'm currently sitting in the shade writing this for you because time goes way to slow here:|.

Also guys, I've only just realised how slowly this story is coming along, I'm going to start making it a lot more eventful and I reckon it will probably be finished in about 3-5 chapters? It's sad I know, but i have another fanfiction called pretend  it's love. There's already two or three chapters and I'm hoping it will do good. It's basically about a girl who has to be a fake girlfriend for Niall and a load of other drama;) It's pretty differet to what I normally write and is pretty different in a whole so if you could check that out for me I will love you 832593879485 times more than I alreadyy do:). 

***********

I walked out into the kitchen to see Niall, Harry and Liam. i imediatley walked over to Liam, making no eye ocnat with Niall what so ever. For the past week I haven't spoken to Niall. We moved my stuff back into my room because it was cleaned and re-decorated. About Japser. He has a really bad cold. He wakes up at least six times a night and it's putting everyone on edge.

Liam engolfed me in a bear hug that I gladly accepted, causing  Niall to walk out of the room. I decided enough was enough and followed him up the stairs and into his room.

"This is over today." I spoke confidently.

"I'm sorry rowan. I was drunk and I'm a proper dooche bag. Truth is, I really like you. Ever since you got here. This past week has been hell for me. i hate seeing Liam be able to hug you." Niall shrugged.

"It'sfine Niall." I stated, shrugging. Niall grinned and gave me a bone crushing hug. I smiled and walked back downstairs. Soon later Niall came rushing down. 

"Nandos. Now!" He shouted. Everyone groaned.

"I'm statying and looking after Jasper." I said.

"I'm helping." liam popped up.

"Let's go everyone else!" Niall shouted leaving the room, the others following. 

After around half an hour Jasper hadn't woken from his nap and I was super tired. I layed down, my head in Liam's lap and started to sleep.

"Rowan." Liam said. I made a muffled yes and he continued.

"i think i'm in love with you."