Pool.

LATE  UPDATE ARRGHH! School is really annoying meeee :(

************

The next morning I woke up to the noise of Jasper crying. I looked up, to see Liam already had him.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him, stretching, and then getting up from bed. Liam and I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. It was around 6:30 in the morning, meaning none of the boys would be up yet. Liam placed a bottle into the microwave, and we stood there, trying to calm the crying baby in his arms. I rubbed my hand over my face, tired from the flight and sat on the sofa. The microwave pinged and Liam took out the milk, tested it on his palm and then fed it to Jasper, shutting him up immediately. He came and sat next to me, and then that was the last of it, it all went black as I fell into a deep sleep.

I re awoke in my bed. I was confused as to why I was there, but got up and went into the bathroom. I had a shower, and then put on a blue bikini, an Aztec print bandeau and a blue playsuit. I walked outside to the pool, to find Louis holding Jasper, Liam with him, and the other boys in the pool. I went over to Louis and Liam.

“Hey, how did I get in my bed Liam?” I asked him. Liam shrugged, whilst Louis smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“Go and sunbath or whatever.” Louis said. I laughed and went over to the sunbeds. I took off my playsuit and then lied down on one of the sunbeds. Liam came over, removed his top and then sat next to me, whilst Louis handed over Jasper to him and then jumped over Harry into the pool. I played with Jasper for a while before joining the others in the pool.