Harry let it slip.

RAWR. That's a clue as too what is going to happen in a few chapters time BTW.

*****

The next day we had to go out for some interview, so Karen looked after Jasper again. For some reason the programme had asked to see me aswell, so I had to come. We were just about to get up on stage when I heard some whispers.

“Really? Liam and her kissed?!” I heard Niall whisper to Liam. I placed my finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet but Niall started asking questions.

“Is it true?”

“Zayn said. Don’t tell him!” I told him. He nodded and turned towards Harry. Damn it. Harry looked at me and I sighed, and then nodded. Great, so all the boys know now, and I have no clue whether Harry will tell Liam or not. I doubt the others will. We were all pushed onto the stage, and then they sat me next to Liam and Harry, Damn it, and the other boys behind us. We were then on air.

“Hello boys!” The interviewer with quite a bit of makeup on spoke. The boys all waved, looking kind of nervous. I wonder why? Maybe she asked personal questions or something.

“So, down to business, who is with lovely Rowan here?” She asked. Whoa.  Maybe a bit more personal than expected.

“Um, I’m single.” I stated, already irritated by this woman for just assuming.

“Okay then, who’s kissed, or done worse with Rowan?” She asked again. Argh this woman. Well, you know Harry kissed me and Liam and I have a kid and kissed, but they don’t need to know that.

“None of us.” Zayn replied, looking just as taken a back as myself.

“Well, that’s boring then,” She laughed, and so did the rest of us “, do we know the father of Rowan’s child?” We all shook our heads.

“Oh.” I could tell she was judging me.

“Well, who has girlfriends?” She asked. Zayn and Louis put their hands up, and then she nodded.

“Are you guys planning anything special before your break to America?” She asked.

“We’ll be going to Spain some time.” Liam shrugged. Damn, this interview was boring.

“And Rowan, have you got a name for your son?” She asked. Stop giving me the judging eyes interviewer.

“Yeah, Jasper.” I replied, almost rudely. She nodded.

“How are you guys with him?” She asked the other boys.

“We love little Jasper.” Louis grinned.

“Especially Liam.” Niall muttered. I gave him the evils and he smirked.

“You definitely have no idea who the father is?” She asked again. I internally rolled my eyes.

“No clue.” I almost growled at her. She nodded.

“Now, we are going to play would you rather with Rowan?” The interviewer said. Well, a game that isn’t boring, I’m surprised. The boys and I nodded and the questions started.

“Would you rather get drunk with Niall or drunk with Liam?” The boys snickered and I rolled my eyes.

“Probably Liam, cause even though he’s drunk, he’ll take care of me.” The interviewer nodded and soon enough eh interview ended,

“Thank the lord!” I whispered as we left the stage. Liam started staring at me awkwardly, but I shrugged and left it, going into the bathroom and getting changed. When I walked out Harry grabbed my arm and walked out.

“What Harry?” I asked.

“I may have kind of told Liam.” He said.

“Told Liam about- No.” I said, smacking my head to my hand.

Harry ran back into the room and I left it. It’s not like I’ll be stuck in an awkward situation with Liam. The boys are always somewhere around. Just as I sat down every one of the boys, other than Liam left the room. I internally groaned and Liam sat down next to me.

“Sorry.” We both said at the same time. Then we both laughed.

“Come on, let’s go back.” Liam said, and dragged me out of the room.