Last Day.

I UPDATED :O

It's almost 1am in england and I have nothing to do apart from vlog.. so why not...

----------

We were all lying by the pool, Niall and Louis in the pool, Liam one side to me and Harry the other. Jasper was taking a nap at the moment, sparing me some time to relax. I was currently trying to read. I say trying because Liam would continuously do something, like remove his top or lick his lips. Something that would make my hormones go mental. Just when I thought I had a break Harry would do the same. Honestly, I wish I could go a day without hormones. Ever since the both of them kissed me I’ve been having… thought about them. Last night I was apparently calling Liam’s name out in my dream. According to Zayn anyway. They had all decided to stay up, whilst I went to bed. Zayn had walked past my room and heard me. He woke me up and saved me from a whole load of embarrassment. Especially as I knew exactly what that dream was about (You’re wrong). I just made up a quick excuse and Zayn excused me. Even now my cheeks tinged slight a pink tone thinking about it.

“You coming in, Row?” Liam asked, standing there topless. Damn. I nodded, not really being able to say anything. I got up and removed my cover up. I felt Harry’s eyes on my back but left it. He can go through the pain I have been going through for the past however many days. Liam and I had sorted out the whole kissing ordeal, and decided that it meant nothing, which obviously pained him and I would be lying if I didn’t say I was slightly disappointed too. Liam got into the pool first, and helped me in afterwards. The cold water was refreshing against my hot skin.

“I’m getting food!” Niall said. Louis and Harry decided they wanted to go with him, so they all left to go down to a café by the beach. Zayn was staring out at the pretty view of the ocean, most probably drawing it. Liam grinned over at me, and I grinned back. He came over and I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling the need too. Zayn was still drawing, meaning Liam and I were practically alone. Liam smirked at me, and before I could ask why he dragged me underneath the water with him. I gasped underwater, making me splutter. I pushed myself up to the surface of the water and started to cough and laugh at the same time. Liam started to laugh but then swam over, running circles over my back. I soon composed myself and got out of the swimming pool. Liam also got out and I laid back down on my sunbed.

“Thanks Li.” I laughed.

“It’s all good.” Liam also laughed. He lied on the sunbed next to me and I watched as his abs become more visual when he tensed his stomach muscles every once in a while.

“We’re flying home in a few hours.” I frowned, hoping to get a better tan than the other boys an exception with Niall, of course.

“I know. I don’t want to go back to reality.” He frowned. I laughed.

“Li, this is reality. It just feels like a dream because it’s been so great.” I explained.

“I know.” At 1 tomorrow morning/this evening the boys and I were traveling back to the airport, meaning we would arrive back in London at 5.  I was almost dry by now, so I put on my cover up and got up.

“I’m going to check on Jasper. You coming?” I asked Liam. He nodded and we both walked in to find a peaceful Jasper sleeping sound. I smiled.

“It feels weird. I’m going to have to look after Jasper all by myself in a month.” I explained.

“You can do it. You’re the best mum in the universe and it’s not long that we’re going for.” Liam said. I smiled and nodded.