Bad news.

I'm back to school tomorrow! :( That means Panic attacksssss :'(

***********

“Come on Rowan!” Zayn called from outside the bathroom door.

“No!” I replied to him, sitting on the cold floor.

“What happened? Are you ill?” He asked.

“Is anyone else out there?” I asked.

“Nope, just me.”

“Okay.”  I said, unlocking the door and walking out.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Promise not to tell anyone?” Zayn nodded.

“Harry was tickling me, and then he kissed me.” I said, diving my head in my hands to hide the blush.

“Oh.” Was all Zayn said.

“Rowan, do you know what happened last night?” He asked. I shook my head.

“I know I was dancing with Liam.”

“Do you know about the kiss?” He asked. I groaned and smashed my head against a pillow.

“How do you know?” I asked.

“I didn’t feel like drinking.” He shrugged. I nodded and then Zayn left. I took deep breaths but I didn’t feel any better, so I screamed into my pillow. Once I was calm and didn’t feel the need to hurt someone I walked down the stairs and sat with Niall, avoiding eye contact with Liam and Harry. Zayn gave me a look and I shook my head, motioning for him to go into the kitchen so that I could speak to him. We both walked out after making an excuse and I started talking.

“Does Liam know?” I asked.

“Know about what?” Louis questioned. Damn it.

“Um does Liam know about..”

“Does Liam know when Jasper is getting home tomorrow?” Zayn quickly said. Louis gave us an unconvincing look, but then walked out. I rolled my eyes and Zayn replied.

“Nope.” I nodded.

“Let’s keep it that way. If he doesn’t know we can just act like it never happened.” I shrugged.

“Act like what never happened?” Louis asked again.

“Jesus Christ.” I muttered.

“You have to tell me now.” He ‘sassed’. I gave Zayn a look and he sighed. I nodded and then he explained to Louis. Louis started to smirk and I rolled my eyes.

“Louis, you cannot tell him, okay?” I said.

“I’ not promising anything..” He sung and then walked out.  Damn that boy and his sassy ways.

************

“Thank you so much for looking after him!” I told Karen, as she handed over Jasper and his stuff.

“Anytime. I’ll spend all my time with my grandson!” She grinned at me. I smiled and invited her in. She said no and then left.

“Hey Jasper!” Louis grinned, reaching out to take him. I handed him to Louis and Jasper started to smile. I laughed when Louis pulled funny faces and went upstairs to find Liam. Maybe we could take a walk with Japer in his buggy (Stroller) or something?

“Liam, can we go on a walk with Japer?” I asked once I found Liam on his phone in his room. He nodded and got up, placing his phone in his pocket and then grabbing a pair of his shoes. I walked downstairs. Just as I was going to attempt to put on my own shoes and hold Jasper at the same time, Liam took him from me and wrapped him up in blankets so he wasn’t too cold outside. I smiled and then tied up my laces, before grabbing the buggy and leaving the house, Liam at my side.

We were walking through a large park , that had a café and a small playground for young children in.

“Should we go and get a drink?” Liam asked. I nodded my head and diverted the buggy through the almost empty park. When we were inside the warm café I asked for a cup of tea and Liam went and ordered one for me. He soon came back after a while, and I let my drink cool.

“How weird does it feel?” I laughed.

“What do you mean?”

“Being a parent.” I laughed.

“I’m enjoying it.” Liam shrugged. I smiled up at him, and realised he was playing about with Jasper. This really was the life.