Not again.

First of all, I  apologise for putting this on hold for a while. My school has been driving me MADDDD.

After the cure of music, however I am back on track. 

I apologise for the teenyweeny chapter, but I have TERRIBLE writers block. However after getting this specific scene out, I have a few ideas. Including a partayyyy. 

I have also decided to start using swear words like a badass now, because I cannot handle it. NO HUMAN (Including fictional characters) Can go their lives without swearing, so ya know.

Also, thank you sosososososososo much for the reads on both this and My baby daddy. It really does mean a lot that you guysaa want to read some crap I decided to write one day because I was bored. 

I'll stop bugging you know, but this story is O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L.L.Y back to being written AT LEAST once a week, maybe more often, maybe less. 

It's actually so hard writing O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L.L.Y with the shift button..

-------------------------

I was dressed in a floral flare dress with a leather belt and a pair of lace wedges. My hair was down, flowing and wavy and I had simple makeup on. Liam and I were currently sitting at a restaurant, as he had told me we would. The other boys were looking after Jasper, and I was currently eating tapas.

“And then you sat on that egg.” I said, my eyes running as I laughed hard.

“It’s not my fault! You put it there!” Liam replied, also laughing.

“Excuse me Sir and Madame, would you like to pay now? I’m sorry to rush you but we have another couple waiting.” The waiter who had been serving us all night asked.

“Uh we-“

“Okay.” Liam interrupted. I gave him a blank look and he laughed as the waiter left. He soon arrived back with a card machine and Liam paid. We then got up and went for a walk along the beach that was near the restaurant. Thankfully the boys weren’t too famous here so no paparazzi were following us from what we could see. I took off my shoes and I felt the warm sand against my feet. Liam moved his hand into mine and I looked up at him. I then turned towards the sea to see that the sun had gone down completely now. We stopped walking and I got a better view at the sea water. It was blue, obviously, but was a lot clearer than in Britain. Even in the dark you could see the small pebbles underneath the wetness.

“It’s pretty isn’t it.” I said softly.

“Like you!” Liam replied. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see me.

“Cheesy much.”

“It’s true.” He replied. I laughed and he spun me around, taking me of guard with a kiss. I was kind of shocked and when he pulled back he obviously noticed. He looked into my eyes but I quickly ran off.

Damn.

Crap.

Poo.

No.

Way to mess everything up, Liam.

Great.

So now I have two boys that have kissed me and I have no clue. Why do boys have to mess with your feelings.

Euuurghhhh.