Pool Party Pt. 1

That is Kat's bathing suit above 👆.
(;)(;)(;)(;)(;)(;)(;)(;)(;)
The Ballas Household.
Kat was in her room looking at herself in the mirror, she was making faces.

Witney walks in her daughter's room, sits on her bed and asks her, "What are you doing?"

"Modeling my new bathing suit." Kat says as if it was obvious.

"We haven't talked in a while, how are things going with Max?"

"We are doing really good, we exchanged 'I Love You's' for the first time on Sunday." Kat tells her mom excitedly.

"Eeeee..... Oh my gosh I have to call the girls to tell them my baby is in love." Witney says she kisses Kat's head, "By the way baby girl, you look HOT!"

"Thanks mom."

Witney walks down the stairs to see Mark and their son, Jason playing video games.

"Hey Jace, will you go get my wallet?" Witney asks.

"You were just.... Okay" Jason says then he runs up the stairs to his parents room.

"Walk up those stairs Jason!" Witney calls after her son, before she starts walking toward the kitchen.

"Babe, can you come here and help me?" Mark asks his wife.

"What's wrong?"

"Well my pants zipper is stuck and I need your help." Mark tells her.

"Okay Pervo, A: You're wearing swimming trunks and B: If you don't stop being a creep, I will have you committed." Witney tells her husband.

"Ooo... I love it when you talk dirty to me." Mark grabs Witney's waist and pulls her toward him, "Calm down for a minute, okay?" Mark begins to kiss Witney's neck.

"Mom where's your wallet?" Jason asks from the top of the stairs.

"It should be in my purse in the closet."

"Well which purse?" Jason asks.

"Purple Chanel bag." Witney tells her son.

"Mmkay."

"So this moment is officially ruined, but we will continue this later, right?" Mark asks slapping Witney's ass.

"Oh you bet your ass we will." Witney pecks Mark's lips, before Chrissy knocks and walks in.

"Hey what's up, Aunt Witney. Hey Uncle Mark." Chrissy says.

"Hey Chrissy, where are your parents and your brother?" Witney asks.

"Next door, at our house. They should be here soon like in, 3...2...1." When Chrissy hit one her parents walk through the door.

Jason walks down the stairs to see Chrissy in a bikini top and shorts, he trips over his feet, but recovers quickly, "Here's your wallet."

"Thank you, baby boy." Witney says kissing her son's head.

"Hey Jace." Chrissy says smiling.

"Hey Chris." Jason responds.

"So.... Can we go swim?" Chrissy says looking at Mark and Witney.

"Go for it, but be safe and stay in the swim zone..." Witney cautions.

"Wit, they aren't 5 anymore, allow them some freedom." Nastia says.

"No, she's right. Now keep your son away from my daughter." Derek says.

"Keep Jason away from Chrissy?" Mark raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, she's to young to date." Derek tells his best friend.