Double Dating

Yahhhh.... I think after this I've updated all my stories.
::::::::::::::::::::::

Jenna and Val were sitting in the restaurant waiting for Mark and a pregnant Witney. This was their monthly hangout, it's been going on since they were about 13.

"I'll be right back I have to pee." Jenna stands up and waddles to the bathroom.

"Sorry we are late, we had to get another dress, Witney didn't like how frumpy the dress is." Mark states.

"Where's Jenna?" Witney asks.

"Right here sexy." Jenna hugs Witney.

"Hey you look hot." Witney smiles and hugs back.

"Okay, well let's eat." Jenna smiles.

"So how's the baby doing?" Witney asks.

"Making me horny as ever. I love it." Jenna bites Val's bottom lip.

"Yeah, we found out the gender." Witney smiles.

"Really, we'd like to think it's boy. We chose to find out in the delivery room. So what's the baby's gender. Auntie Jenna need to buy your baby clothes."

"We're having twins... Look at me... My stomach is huge... Baby 1 is a boy, Baby 2 is a girl."

"Wit that's great."

"Last time?" Jenna asks.

"Before we got this dress, he looks hot. With his curly hair and abs and that hat... I'm in love." Witney laughs.

"That's what I said about Val in high school." Jenna laughs.

"Yeah. When was your last time?" Witney asks.

"Last night, 4 in a row." Jenna looks at Val and kisses him. Mark high fives Val.

"So how good do you think you are on a scale from 1-10." Witney asks Val.

"An 8?" Val responds. Witney looks at Jenna who disagrees.

"My man is a 20, especially with his fingers. And his tongue... We did that last night and that was the 3/4 releases."

"Damn... How come we never do that stuff?" Witney asks.

"Umm... We do just not when you're pregnant. I don't want your water breaking in my mouth." Mark states. Val chuckles.

"Whatever." Witney glares at him.

"I saw the cutest thing yesterday." Jenna squeals.

"What?"

"Cherish and Carson, they were cuddling on the couch. Look!" Jenna takes out her phone and shows Witney.

"Awww... Are they official?"

"Yeah. He asked her to homecoming. He brought her flowers. He's already on my good side."

"I still don't like him. Especially after what he did with my baby girl." Val mutters.

"Come on I like your son even after he deflowered my little girl." 

"Whatever... I just don't like him."

"Oh my gosh."

They sit there for about another hour or so talking.

"Well, I'm getting tired, but I will see you guys... Call me later babe." Witney kisses Jenna on the cheek and walks out with Mark.

"You know, I remember the time you two made out." Val states. Jenna slaps him on the shoulder.

"Well... When we get home you are in a world of pleasure. I want you to get some more sex in." Jenna kisses Val, who nods eagerly.
:::::::::::::::::::::

Okay: So it's September and Jenna is I'm gonna say 5 months... Yeah... I might adjust it... I'm getting confused... Anyway comment and vote...❤️🔥.

-Mia🔥🍔🍕