WHAT? Pt. 2

Part 2: I'm ready. I only do these part things when I'm being lazy anyway.... Nothing crazy in this part I was just very lazy last part, so... Knowing my lazy ass it's going to be short. Bear with me.🐻. Also proceed with caution there might be a very angry Jenna.😡.
{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}
In Jenna's car.

Jenna was driving around to calm herself down before she harmed the baby. 'Stay With Me' blasts through the car speakers. It was Val. She answers,

Gorgeous😍: Hi Baby.

Sexy😏😘: Where are you?

Gorgeous😍: Just driving around clearing my head.

Sexy😏😘: Will you come home?

Gorgeous😍: No, I want to keep driving around and if I see that son of a bitch I will kill him.

Sexy😏😘: Jenna Michelle Chmerkovskiy, you're going to come home.

Gorgeous😍: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm one of the kids. 2. Kiss my ass.

With that Jenna hung up the phone. Val calls her again, she ignores it and decides she is hungry.

She pulls into McDonald's, and gets out when she gets in there she can't believe who she sees, it's that bastard Brian and his new wife... She sees two little kids who she assumes are the wife's kids. So Jenna decides to walk over.

"Hello Brian." Jenna smiles.

"Oh, hello Jenna how are you?" Brian asks.

"I'm doing well... Val and I are having another child. How about you?"

"I'm doing well, this is my wife Desiree."

"Hello." Desiree smiles.

"Oh you are a piece of shit. You aren't even going to ask how you're kids are doing?" Jenna yells at him.

"What are you talking about?" Desiree asks.

"Oh this no good lying jack ass has two children, Bridgette and Ryan." Jenna yells Desiree.

"No, I don't."

Jenna takes his soda and pours it on his head then she slaps him, "You are a lowlife idiotic piece of shit! I want everyone to know that you are the most indecent person ever... How dare you!!! You leave my best friend... And then you raise this bitch's child. No offense I'm sure you're a very nice lady."
{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}
The Chmerkovskiy Household

Val was sitting on the couch when Jenna walked in.

"Where the hell have you been?" Val yells at Jenna

"I've been ripping Brian a new one."

"Do you not think?!" Val asks Jenna.

"Yes, I do and I don't appreciate you insinuating that I'm an idiot!"

"You're pregnant Jenna. Can you not remember that? It's the baby that you wanted!"

"I know I'm pregnant." Jenna yells.

"I'm just looking out for our baby and you go around threatening somebody you know is capable of whatever he wants." Val says.

"Grown ass woman remember that." Jenna says as she walks up the stairs.

Val decides he wants to leave so he goes to the Hough household, just to talk to sane people.
{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}
The Hough Household.

The kids were in the backyard, and Nastia anDerek were having sex on the couch. When Val walked in.

"Really you two?" Val asked.

Nastia rolls her eyes and covers her chest, "Can you hand me my bra?" Val laughs as he picks the bra up and Nastia puts it on. Then she grabs her shirt.

"What exactly do you want?" Derek asks.

"I need Nastia to help me." Val responds.

"With what?" Nastia questions.

"Jenna... Lately it's either she's wanting to hardcore have sex or is hardcore angry at me. There's no balance its like her scale is always tipped over."

"Well you have to understand she's trying to do everything. Cook, clean, and somehow discipline the children. Take the load off her."

"Yeah try to make her feel sexy." Derek says.

"Alright well I'm going to go pick up dinner. Can you keep Cherish for a few more hours?" Val asks.

"Sure. Now go please your lady." Derek pushes Val out of the door.
{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}
Chmerkovskiy Household.

"Jenna I'm home..." Val yells.

Jenna walks down the stairs in a robe.

Val was in kitchen, "Hey baby I got you some.." Val stops when he sees Jenna.

"I already ate." Jenna kisses Val.

"Okay." Val begins to kiss down her neck.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know you're only trying to help." Jenna says.

"Bedroom or Kitchen?" Val asks.

"Right here and then the dining room table and then the laundry room. Oh trust me... The kids won't be home tonight and make up sex is real." Jenna says. Val lifts her up on the counter and takes her robe off to see she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Mmm.... Damn Jenna."
{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}
Sorry this took so long, but thanks for being patient love y'all. And I know it's horribly written and I'm so sorry. 😭.Anyway.... This story is at 2.87k and I really want 3k, please help..... I'll be y'all's best friends. Anyway.... Also get FRIENDS Season 1. So close....
Mwah, Kisses, and Love.
-Mia😍