Tell Her....

Derek quote👆. I 💜 him.
Okay so..... Let me just start by saying thank you to everyone that has supported this story since the first chapter.
Thanks a bunch....🙏.
----------------------
At the Hough Household

"Carson Mark Hough, get your ass down here right now!" Nastia screams after getting off the phone with Jenna.

"Nas... We can't talk to him angrily." Derek reasons.

"To hell with the calm parenting, he's having oral sex. He's also cheating on his girlfriend." Nastia tells Derek as if he didn't already know.

"Carson Mark Hough, get your ass down here in 3 seconds or I swear I will drag you..." Nastia stripe when she sees her son walking down the stairs.

"Mom I was sleeping..." Carson yawns.

"Yeah, you're lucky you aren't permanently sleeping after getting off the phone and hearing what I just heard." Nastia says to her son.

"Nas... Let me handle this. Carson we just got off of the phone with the Chmerkovskiys and it's become aware that you are engaging in sexual activity."Derek explains.

"What?" Carson plays dumb.

"Okay, you want to play dumb let's go." Nastia says.

"Where are we going?"

"To talk to Cherish, Jenna, and Val." Nastia tells her son.

"No, Uncle Val will kill me." Carson says.

"Well.... That's your problem." Nastia says grabbing her keys, walking to the front door.

"Mom..." Carson whines.

"No stop fucking whining, let's go!" Nastia says pointing to the door. As Carson walks out of the door, Nastia slaps him in the back of the head.
----------------------------
At the Chmerkovskiy Household.

The doorbell rings, which prompts Val to get up to answer the door. When he opens the door he feels a sudden rush of anger.

"Umm... Hey." Carson says shyly.

"Val can we come in, I think we need to talk to our kids together to get the full story." Nastia tells the angry man.

"Sure come in." Val says as he moves aside and calls for his wife and daughter.

"Yes babe, I'm getting the shower ready now-" Jenna stops when she sees Nastia and Carson, Jenna folds her arms.

"Yes, father." Cherish says walking down the stairs to see Carson and his mother.

"Nastia thinks we should know how this started." Val explains to his wife.

"Yeah, but it's perfect time for baby making. I mean perfect... The moon is in the right place and everything." Jenna whines.

"The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get to baby making." Val tells his wife.

"Sit." Nastia orders her son. He follows his mom's order. Never had he ever seen her so mad.

"You too." Jenna say pointing to the her daughter than to the couch.

"So either of you want to explain to us what happened?" Val asks.

"Well... It started about 3 months ago. We were just hanging out and it came up. We tried it and we liked it so we continued it." Carson tells them.

"Oh, thank you that makes me feel so much better that you idiots talked about it." Jenna's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"So you guys want to talk punishment?" Val suggests.