What Happened?

Yesss..... I'm loving the love I'm getting. Also I have a rant for anyone who watches BB17, thank you so much Shelly and Clay. You sent Audrey home. I think she is a good person and her story is inspiring, but it was her time to go. She should've been gone like week 2. Can't wait to see how Jackie and Vanessa do as HOHs. That's my rant, but if you don't watch BB (Big Brother) then disregard this rant. Kay, Thanks, Much Love. Remember to read FRIENDS season 2.
//////////////
In the Ballas' living room.

"Callie Sharna Chmerkovskiy, what the hell?!" Peta questions.

"Well that slut shouldn't be hooking up with my boyfriend." Callie responds.

"Language." Maks comments looking at his daughter.

"I mean, not anymore." Cherish responds.

"Oh yeah that's going to make me feel so much better. You guys hooked up for 3 minutes. The only reason you stopped is because you got caught." Callie comments.

"No I told him to tell you." Cherish answers.

"How come YOU didn't tell me?" Callie asks.

"You think I was proud of the fact that I kept going down on your boyfriend?"

"Well... You're supposed to be my cousin." Callie responds.

"You make it seem like you were in love with Carson." Cherish fires.

"Shut up." Callie tells her.

"No, you make it seem like you were in love with Carson, but I can see it in your eyes. You're not mad at him. He gave you an out." Cherish says.

"Shut the-" Callie starts, but Maks interjects.

"Will someone tell me what the hell is going on, I feel like a fucking idiot." Maks comments.

"Well... Carson and Cherish have been engaging in sexual activity and Callie just found out." Jenna explains, rubbing her stomach subconsciously.

"Wait... So Callie and Carson broke up?" Maks asks happily.

"Yes dad, but don't cry for me." Callie says sarcastically.

"Yes!" Maks cheers.

"Maksim Aleksandrovich (Didn't know him and Val have the same middle name.) Chmerkovskiy!" Peta exclaims.

"You two are family, it shouldn't be like this." Jenna lectures.

"Screw her!" Cherish exclaims angry at all the names her cousin has called her.

"Cherish Tamera!" Jenna and Val exclaim.

"No, she's lucky I even apologized. You don't see her punishing him too. I'm not the only one who went down, he did as well... So you want to be mad. That's fine, but be mad at him too, it's not fair." Cherish yells.

"I will be mad at whoever I want to be mad at." Callie says.

"Go fu-" Cherish begins, before Maks cuts her off.

"You two need to stop. This has gotten ridiculous. You two are family, how would you like it if I told your Granmama and Granpapa the way your treating each other. Do you think they would be happy? You two need to stop. Callie Sharna, I get you're mad, but be mad at both of them and so far all I've seen you do is demean Cherish. We're Chmerkovskiys, Family Over Everything." Maks states.

"Listen, Callie I am sorry. I 100% truly am sorry and I get what I did was wrong and it wasn't fair to you. That was your boyfriend and I shouldn't have done what I did. I mean Kenneth was an option." Cherish says.