Let's Resolve This

Yay... Over 6k reads... Thanks y'all.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Markney Household

Mark, Witney, and Kat were waiting for The Boss family and the Chmerkovsky family. They were gonna talk about the issues.

"I don't want to be in a room with either of them. I'd rather have my legs cut off, so I don't have to dance." Kat states.

"Well, that's too bad. We are a whole family and you don't get to-." Mark starts, but Kat interrupts him.

"No, they are not apart of my family. They suck." Kat rolls her eyes and sighs.

The doorbell rings and Witney gets up and answers it.

"Jenn!" Witney hugs her.

"Witters!" Jenna hugs her back.

"Hey." Val walks in. Max is a little hesitant due to the fact that Kat wants to smash his head in with a baseball bat, she had told him.

Kat smiles sickly at him, "Come in, I don't have a baseball bat."

"Kathryne Lindsay!" Witney exclaims.

"I'm allowed to be mean... Sorry you'll have to sit on the floor scumbag." Kat shrugs.

"Okay... So all we have to do is wait for-" Mark starts.

"The home wrecking whore and her lovely parents." Kat finishes as she gets up and walks to the kitchen.

"What is wrong with her, lately she's been very..." Witney struggles to find the word.

"Bitchy? You acted like that whenever you and Mark took a break... Or whenever you didn't like somebody." Jenna tells Witney.

"Whatever, I've never seen this side of her." Witney rubs her stomach.

The doorbell rings, and Jenna rushed to get it. It was the Boss family.

"Hello Jenna." Stephen says.

Marah walks in first and Allison and Stephen behind her.

"Kat, come on let's talk." Witney grabs Kat.

"Ugh... Fine... I'll start. Why did you have sex with my boyfriend?" Kat asks.

"It was a mistake... Kat you're like a sister to me."

"Okay. So we talked on the phone and you never told me... You didn't think he'd tell me?" Kat questions.

"He made me swear not to say anything." Marah states.

"So you can laugh with me on the phone, about your problems. Yet you can't tell me about the fact that you had sex with my boyfriend." Kat looks at Marah.

"Why are you blaming only me?" Marah tries to deflect.

"Oh shut up... I don't just blame you, you can't play that game with me." Kat snarls.

"Okay, so Max, I think you have something for Kat..." Jenna changes the subject.

"Here's a letter, you don't have to read it now. Please don't rip it up." Max stands in front of Kat.

"You know... I want to hate you. I do, I'm trying. You were my first love, the thing is... I wish you weren't right now." Kat stands up and runs to her room.

"Well... I think we should go. Marah. Let's go." Allison states.

"Sorry for the inconvenience Aunt Witney and Uncle Mark." Marah states, and walks out.

"Same here, I didn't want it to end up like this. Aunt Witney can you please makes her she reads the letter. Please." Max begs.

"I'll try." Witney states and Max nods, the Chmerkovskiy family walks out.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Later that day

Kat was laying in her bed holding the letter.

Witney stands in the doorway, "Are you going to read it?"

"I want to, but I don't want to." Kat groans.

"I think you should do whatever feels right in your heart." Witney says then walks out.

Kat looks at the letter and opens it,

"Dear Kathryne,
  I love you. I always have and I always will. I remember when we were kids and I said that we were going to get married one day, I swore to that and I hope that isn't too far off.

You were a lot of my firsts. My first date, my first girlfriend, my first kiss, my first sexual experience.

I remember how awkward our first kiss was. I didn't know what to do and neither did you, that was the moment I fell in love with you. I fell in love with you in that moment because, well I knew. I can't explain how I knew... I just knew and I know.

I know no matter what happens between us I will always love you. Nothing and anybody is ever going to change that. I love you Kathryne Lindsay Ballas from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head.

I know I made a mistake, but I want you to know, that nothing..."

Kat stopped reading. She looked at the letter and dialed her phone, "I need to talk. I really need to talk. I read the letter and I need to talk to someone."
---/---/---/---/---/---
This might be the last chapter, I don't know how I'm going to continue this... Maybe the updates will be sporadic. I don't know. I never know.

Anyway... I think this chapter sucked. You guys probably feel that way too. I'm sorry. I suck. Let's get this story to 7k.

-Mia😍