My Poor Baby Pt. 1

As requested by my club sista MilenaShepard and jkurtzman01 this will be about the Valenna Household.
👑👯👑👯👑👯👑👯👑👯👑👯
In Val and Jenna's room. 

Val and Jenna were on their bed making out when the baby kicked.

"You need to tell your son to stop kicking I need to get my sex on." Jenna states as she begins to bite Val's neck.

"Mmm... I love you... Keep doing that." Val groans as Jenna grinds her hips into his.

"Okay." Jenna detaches her lips from his neck and takes his shirt off and begins rubbing his hands up and down his abs.

"Jennachka..." Val groans breathlessly as Jenna sucks on his neck.

"You want more?" Jenna laughs.

"Yes, now come on.... Don't be a tease." Val becomes frustrated with his wife.

"I have to go pee." Jenna gets off her husband and runs into the bathroom. Val hears the toilet flush and the sink go.

"Okay, now come on... I've been waiting." Val complains.

Jenna takes his pants and boxers off and then they hear a scream.

They hear frantic knocks on the door, "Mom, Dad.... Help!!" They realize it's Max.

Jenna yells through the door, "What's wrong?"

"It's Cherish she's in the bathroom, and she's unconscious and I can't find a pulse." Max yells through the door.

Val quickly puts his boxers and pants on and he runs to the bathroom. He picks Cherish up and begins to chick her wrist and he found a very faint pulse.

Jenna had the phone and her hand and was talking to the dispatcher, "It's my daughter. She is laying on the bathroom floor with a very faint pulse."

"Mom... There's throw up in the toilet." Max points out.

Jenna starts crying hysterically on the phone and then gives the dispatcher their address.

"Max get your mom out of here." Val demands.

"No... I can't leave her here." Jenna yells.

"Mom... This can't be good for the baby. Let's go." Max says with tears running down his face.

"Fine." Jenna folds and walks down the stairs.

An ambulance comes 3 minutes later and Jenna shows them where to get Cherish.

"Who's gonna ride in the ambulance with her?" The paramedic asks.

Jenna points at Val and gets into the car.

"I will see you there okay, stay calm." Val kisses Jenna and hops into the ambulance.

Max gets in the car and his mom drives to the hospital.

10 minutes later they get there and they park and are out the car in record time.

Jenna runs up to Val and asks him what wrong.

"I don't know, they have to run tests."  Val says sitting down and puts his head in his hands.

"Everything is going to be fine..." Jenna begins rubbing his back.

"You don't know that, so leave me the fuck alone!" Val screams taking Jenna aback. He stands up and walks out of the hospital, she was going to chase after him, but Max stops her.

"He's upset and frustrated. If I were you I'd leave him alone, he's not in the right mindset, mom."

"Well... Someone has to talk to him." Jenna begins crying.

"Cherish Chmerkovskiy's family?" The doctor asks.

"Here, what's wrong?" Jenna stands up.

"Cherish seems to be very underweight she is about 10 lbs underweight. I'm sorry to tell you this and there is no easy way to say this, but she is anorexic." The doctor tells them.

Jenna collapses in her son's arms in tears. Max just stood there holding his mom in complete shock.
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
I'm so sad that they had to find out that way, but I need suspense. I'm sorry if you hate me, but thank y'all for the love and support, especially to ptxelle and sk8tergurl14 I want to say thank you guys for the compliments on my stories. Anyway... Pt. 2 coming soon.

-Mia😰