My Couch!

Sena I'm so sorry... I am so sorry... It's not going to be too sad, I promise I won't make you cry... ArcticSenaMonkeys31
Nothing to do with the chapter, but I love it. So... Yeah.
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Markney household.

Kat and Max had just got done having sex and he disposed of the condom in her trash can.

"That felt so good..." Kat says.

"Yeah... It was better than usual."

"Round 2?" Kat asks.

"Definitely." Max slides into her and begins pumping into her.

15 minutes later.

Max pulls himself out of Kat with a huge smile on his face.

"So my parents and Jason should be gone in 13 minutes so you have to go." Kat smiles getting out of bed with a sheet over herself and gets her underwear and his boxers and throws them at him.

"Thanks babe." Max puts his boxers on and gets his pants and shirt on.

"I will see you later." Kat walks him downstairs and kisses him.

"Definitely." Max states as he tries to leave, but Kat pulls him back and kisses him.

"13 minutes." Kat says as she pulls Max to the couch and climbs on top of him.

"Baby I don't think-." Max gets interrupted by Kat taking his shirt off.

"Take a little risk. I promise we won't get caught." Kat says as she begins rubbing her hands over his chest.

Mark, Witney and Jason walk in as Max is taking Kat's bra off.

"What the hell?!" Witney exclaims as they walk in.

"You guys are home early." Kat states.

"No... Don't try and change the subject. What the hell were you two doing?" Mark asks angrily.

"Nothing. We were just playing." Kat lies.

"What game?" Witney questions.

"Find the shirt." Kat says meekly.

"Kathryne Lindsay Ballas! Get off of him." Witney yells at her daughter.

Max quickly grabs his shirt and was going to leave, but Mark grabs him.

"No, you're gonna stay here and we're gonna call your parents, you two are going to explain to me, Witney and your parents what was about to happen on my couch and then I'm gonna kill you."

"Now sit." Witney demands.

"Yes ma'am." Max quickly complies as Witney calls Jenna.

Jenn💙: Hey Wit.

Wit💝: Hey, I'm going to need you to come over here and bring Val.

Jenn💙: Okay. Be there in 5 minutes.

Witney hangs up and looks at the two guilty teenagers, "You two are in big trouble."

Five minutes later Jenna and Val walk in.

"What happened Wit?" Jenna asks.

"Oh we caught these two about to have sex on my couch, my brand new couch. The couch that I just got. They were about to christen my couch before I got the chance to." Witney states.

Jenna takes a deep breath and begins rubbing her stomach to calm herself down.

"Do you two want to explain yourselves before Jenna flips out?" Val asks.

"Okay... We decided that if we were going to lose our virginity it would be to each other." Max starts.

"So, one day when you guys weren't home. We did it and we've continued to do it." Kat finishes

"Have you two used protection?" Witney asks.

"Yes." Max answers.

"How often?" Mark asks.

"Almost 4 times a week." Kat states.

"You two do realize that you are in huge trouble. I mean... Sex before marriage, you made the promise that you wouldn't do that." Witney states.

"You made the same promise and I was conceived pre-marriage." Kat points out.

"Yes, but... Your father and I had sex that one time, you were conceived and we were adults... You two aren't." Witney tells her daughter.

"We haven't done anything wrong." Max speaks up.

"I honestly don't think you should be talking. You're lucky I haven't let Mark kill you." Jenna states slapping her son on the back of the head.

"I think you should take Jenna upstairs... You two don't need the stress. We'll deal with these two." Mark says as Witney rolls her eyes and walks upstairs in frustration.

"And you two are going to steam clean my fucking couch!" Witney exclaims as Jenna laughs and they continue to walk up the stairs.

"Well... I guess you two have already done what you've done unless we have a time machine, there's really nothing we can do." Mark says.

"So are we in trouble?" Kat asks.

"No, but you are going to steam clean the couch and the beds. I guess you are going to give us all the condoms you have and we are going to keep them and you two are not to have sex. If we find out you are having sex, you two will not be allowed to be together anymore." Val says.

"Yes sir." Max says.

"Alright well let's go get the steamer." Val says.

"You were serious?" Kat questions.

"Yes, otherwise your mom is gonna kill me." Mark answers.
{ [] }{ [] }{ [] }{ [] }{ [] }{ [] }
That's all today folks... School starts for me on Wednesday and let me say... This summer has been a pleasure I've gotten to know some pretty badass people like my Club Sista👯 MilenaShepard , jkurtzman01 and sk8tergurl14  and so many more awesome people. So thanks for making my summer amazing.❤️❤️💙💙🙌🙌

-Mia💝