The Downfall

Yahhh.... Almost to 6k... I need your help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat was laying on her bed talking on the phone when Max walked and closed the door.

"Well I have to go, bye Marah." Kat hangs up the phone. She walks over to Max and kisses him.

"Hey babe." Max smiles weakly.

"What's wrong?" Kat asks.

"Nothing, just a bit tired?" Max answers questionably.

"Well are you asking or telling me?" Kat laughs.

"I'm telling you." Max walks over and sits on her bed.

Kat sits on his lap, "Well, do you want to go swimming?" Kat runs her fingers through his hair and smiles at him.

"Nah... I'm good." Max states.

"So how was the party?"

"It was fine, nothing interesting."

"I feel bad for yelling at you last night, I get that you want our relationship to be more fun... I mean... I want to make it up to you." Kat takes off her shirt and climbs on top of Max, she begins kissing his neck.

"Baby, no need to make it up to me... I had a good time." Max states.

"So then what do we do now? I mean is it because my parents are downstairs? Because I think I can be quiet." Kat pushes him on the bed.

"Kathryne, no." Max picks Kat up and puts her on the bed.

"What is wrong with you? You aren't being very kind." Kat states.

"I'm going to tell you something, you have to promise me that you won't get mad at me."

"I promise. It can't be that bad." Kat smiles and holds his hand.

"Just throughout the story keep in mind that there is nobody on this earth that I would rather be with... I had sex with Marah." Max looks at Kat and he couldn't gauge how she was going to react.

"Marsh Boss?" Kat asks.

"We were at the party and I was mad at you... She was there and we talked. I went to walk her to the car. I don't know what happened I kissed her and we had sex in her car." Max admits. Kat just sits there and she starts laughing.

"Stop joking, now what did you really want to tell me?"

"Baby, you know how much you mean to me, it was a stupid mistake... It didn't mean anything... I have you that promise ring and my heart. I'm so sorry." Max apologizes.

Kat has tears in her eyes, "You had sex with someone else. Not just anyone, but my best friend."

"Baby, I was angry at you."

"So now you want to blame me. I have given all of you to me for 6 years." Kat starts to raise her voice. Max was about to speak when Kat slaps him.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!" Kat screams at him.

"Baby-." Kat slaps him again.

"DON'T CALL ME BABY! I HATE YOU, FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH." Kat screams.

Max wasn't budging. Kat took the ring off and threw it at him.

Mark comes running into the room, "What's wrong?"

"Get him out of here... I want nothing to do with him."

"What happened?" Mark asks.

"I want him to take his stupid promise ring and his lame picture of us and his stupid face AND GET THE HELL OUT!!" Kat throws the picture frame at Max's head.

"Kathryne Lindsay." Witney walks in.

"I'm only going to ask his cheating ass one more time to leave, or I'm calling the police." Kat grabs her phone.

"I'm sorry." Max leaves.

"I hate him..." Kat begins to look through her drawers and begins pulling stuff out.

"What happened?" Mark asks.

"He's a lying cheating bastard. So is Callie." Kat begins throwing it out of her bedroom window.

"Okay, well how are you feeling?" Witney steps over the broken glass.

"I'm fine. He's not worth anything anyway..." Kat sits on her bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Witney asks.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna take a nap, maybe watch some Netflix." Kat lays down.

"Alright... Well if you need anything call us." Witney walks out.

"Okay." As soon as Witney closes the door, Kat breaks down. She looks around her room. So many memories, she starts to cry harder. She couldn't believe what just happened. She hoped it was just a dream. A dream she needed to wake up from... Very soon.
::::::::::

Yeah, not my best..., but whatever... I tried. Love you guys...❤️🔥. 6k, we can do it.

-Mia🍰