Pool Party Pt. 2

That is Cherish's bathing suit 👆.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Outside of the Ballas Household.

"This is so not what it looks like." Cherish says as she pulls away from Carson.

"Really, because to me... It looks like you were about to hook up with Callie's boyfriend." Kat tells Cherish.

"Oh well then I guess it is what it looks like." Carson says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"How could you two do this to Callie?" Kat asks.

"Well because.... 1. Carson came onto me and 2. I can do whatever the hell I want." Cherish says bitch like.

"No you can't. You can't do your cousins boyfriend." Kat says.

"Listen, we were in the middle of something so.... If you would excuse yourself...." Carson says.

"You two disgust me." Kat says before stomping into her house.
---------------------
Inside of the Ballas Household.

"Aunt Jenna, I say this in the nicest way possible, but your daughter is a trainwreck." Kat tells Jenna.

"Kathryne!" Witney says eyes widening.

"What? I tried. We're just going to have to let her ruin her own life." Kat says, walking out of the backyard and into her room.

"I'll go talk to her." Mark says, walking up to his daughter's room.

When Mark got to his daughter's room he didn't know what to say, so just knocked.

"Go away!" Kat screams.

Mark walked in, "Yeah, I bought this house so..."

"Okay. Then come in." Kat tells her dad.

"Now, do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

"Close the door, Dad." Kat says.

"Why?" Mark questions.

"Because what I'm about to tell you has to stay between us and these walls." Kat tells her dad.

Mark gets up and closes the door, and then sits on the bed, "So what's up?"

"Well.... You have to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I can only promise if the wellbeing of one of those kids isn't in danger."

"Well it will be if Callie finds out." Kat states.

"What do you mean?" Mark asks.

"Cherish has been hooking up with Carson."

"Define hooking up." Mark says.

"Not sex, just like kissing probably." Kat tells him.

"Wow... That's.... Wow." Mark is genuinely in shock.

"Yeah, that's what I said. Do I tell Callie or should I let them?" Kat asks her dad.

"Well, Kitty-Kat. I think you should give them a time frame to tell her and if they don't then you have to." Mark says hugging his daughter.

"Okay, well can you just tell them that I won't be coming down." Kat says.
---------
Outside of the Ballas Household

"So what do you think happened?" Jenna asks.

"Well, I don't know..., but Mark will tell me." Witney says.

"Well... I'll ask Cherish, but I doubt she'd tell me." Jenna sighs.