Why?

Thanks for liking this story I mean over 400 reads and it hasn't even been a full day since I published it. Last update of the day.
-------
The Ballas Household

Witney and Mark were in the bed after sex and Witney decides to ask him about Kat.

"Hey baby, what happened earlier with Kat?" Witney asks.

"She made me swear to not say anything." Mark says to his wife.

"Come on, I'm her mother. I have a right to know." Witney whines.

"She made me swear to secrecy." Mark says.

"Okay, if you don't tell me... Then I won't do that thing with my tongue anymore." Witney threatens. Mark looked at his wife in disbelief.

"B-b-but I like that tongue thing." Mark whines.

"Then I wanna know what's happening with our daughter." Witney says.

"Promise me... I mean it Wit, promise me you won't say a damn thing because it's not my place to tell you." Mark makes his wife promise.

"Okay. I promise, I swear I promise. Now tell me." Witney turns toward her husband.

"Apparently Cherish is hooking up with Carson." Mark tells his wife.

"Cherish Chmerkovskiy is hooking up with Carson Hough, her cousin's boyfriend?" Witney asks to clarify.

"The very same people." Mark confirms.

"Oh my gosh." Witney says shocked.

"Well I am going to the bathroom." Witney says, sneakily grabbing her phone.

"Alright." Mark mumbles, ready to go to sleep.
---------------------
In Mark and Witney's bathroom.

Witney was sitting on the chair in their bathroom when she decided to text Jenna.

Wit💙- Hey Jenna, how's the baby making going?

Jenn💖- Oh good, 2 minute break. So did you find out what happened with Kat?

Wit💙- Wow, he agreed.

Witney tries to avoid the question.

Jenn💖- Yeah, it's official. We're trying to have a baby👶🏻.

Wit💙- Yay.

Jenn💖- So did you find out?

Wit💙- Yes.

Jenn💖- Well you're going to have to tell me later, it's time to get back on the baby making train. CHOO CHOO!!!😂

Wit💙- Good Luck.

Witney walks back into her bedroom and got into her side of the bed. She lied there for about three minutes thinking about the new information she knows.
------------------------
In the Chmerkovskiy Household.

Jenna and Val were awoken by a knock on their door.

"Mom? Dad?" Cherish says.

"Wait a minute." Jenna says, as she gets up to look for her underwear.

"Umm... Okay well I'll be downstairs."

Jenna looked at Val and asked, "You think we have time for a quickie?"

"Babe.... I love you, I really do, but my body aches and I still have to get to the studio to help Maks." Val says rolling his eyes.

"Come on, baby... I'm feeling it." Jenna whines.