The Appointment

Well.... I just want to say thank you for the 1.32k reads.🙏. Thank you so much. Also, this is Jenna's outfit for the appointment above (👆). As all my other outfits courtesy of Google. Loving it.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
The Ballas Household the night before.

"Okay, so tomorrow I am going to need you to, and listen to me carefully, I am going to need you to take Jason to the dentist. He has to be there by 2:15. I need you to do that, okay?" Witney says to Mark.

"He will be there by 2:15. Now why can't you take him?" Mark asks.

"I'm going with Val and Jenna to the OB for the appointment. You were there. And then I'm taking her maternity clothes shopping. I don't want her wearing schlumpy ass clothes." Witney states nicely.

"Witney, I think that you are being a bit.... How do I say this nicely? You're being a bit pushy." Mark informs his wife.

"What? You know what I'm going to bed, you asshole." Witney says turning off her bedside lamp and closing her eyes.

"Witney Capri Ballas."

"Shut the fuck up." Witney says.

"Yes ma'am." Mark says and turns off his bedside lamp.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
The Chmerkovskiy Household, day of the appointment.

Val woke Jenna up at 6:50 A.M., "Baby you have to get up. The appointment is at 7:45. You know Witney will be here at 7:15."

"Go away, you don't have to carry a human being in your stomach for 9 months. Leave me the hell alone, and I won't say it again." Jenna says.

"You leave me no choice." Val says, Jenna then feels the covers being lifted off of her and her being picked up.

"Valentin!" Jenna screeches.

"No, get your ass up and get dressed. We have an appointment." Val says forcefully.

"Wow, say it again. This time with more aggression." Jenna says pushing herself into Val and she begins to rub his chest. This causes Val to roll his eyes.

"Jenna, stop. We aren't having sex, now get dressed." Val says.

"Ugh... Fine, you are such a buzzkill." Jenna says, walking into their closet.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
The Ballas Household... In Kat's room.

Kat wakes up to find Max lying next to her. Kat looks at her clock and sees it's 6:59.

"Max, wake up. Like seriously wake the hell up." Kat whispers, while shaking Max.

"Huh? What happened?" Max asks groggily.

"You have to get out of here, I mean... My parents can't know that you spent the night and we..." Kat whisper-tells him.

"Oh. Well where are my-" Max was cut off by Witney.

"Kat, I'll be back later. I'll see you when I get back okay?"

"Kay, bye mom." Kat says.

As Kat looks at her boyfriend she sees he is fully dressed and tells him the plan, "I know my dad isn't awake yet and neither is Jason, so I am going to sneak you out of the house and drive you home. Your mom's appointment is like at 7:40 or something so they'll be gone and they will never know."