Dinner

One big thank you to Mama and Papa Chmerkovskiy for giving birth to one Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
The Chmerkovskiy Household

"Baby, I'm home." Val announces with a bag in his hand.

"I'm in the kitchen." Jenna tells Val.

"Hey what are you doing? You're supposed to be in bed." Val tells his wife.

"Yeah, but I still have to get everything ready for us to go to the Ballas' for dinner. Also, I was waiting for you to come home." Jenna informs.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Val asks his wife as he pick Jenna up and runs into their bathroom.

Jenna pees on the stick.

"This is it in 5 minutes we will know if we are having a baby." Jenna says excitedly. Val kisses Jenna's head.

5 minutes finally pass after what seems like an eternity. Jenna looks at the test and smiles sadly. Val looks crestfallen.

"Looks like.... We're having another baby!!" Jenna screams in excitement. Val looks confused for a second and then he picks Jenna up and spins her around.

"Wait why'd you smile sadly?" Val asks.

"Well. I wanted to trick you. We're having another baby!!!!" Jenna squeals.

"As excited I am about this, how are we going to tell the kids? Oh, and did Cher tell  Callie?" Val asks.

"Can we not talk about that right now, and let's celebrate." Jenna says suggestively, tugging on Val's shirt.

"Jenna..." Val groans, as Jenna begins kissing his neck and then he picks her up and lays her on the bed.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
At the Ballas Household

Witney was cooking for the weekly dinner that they had, when Kat walks into the kitchen.

"Need any help?" Kat asks her mom.

"Yeah, I'm going to need to to mash the potatoes." Witney tells her daughter handing her the masher.

"Kay."

"So how is everything with Max?" Witney asks.

"Are you and Aunt Jenna like planning our wedding or something?" Kat jokingly questions.

"Oh my gosh you found the wedding book?" Witney jokes.

"No, but everything is going fine. We're really happy and I think I might love him mom."

"Yeah, when I fell in love with your father we were about 15." Witney tells her daughter.

"Wow, I mean with him it's so special. Like fate brought us together, you know?"

Witney smiles at her daughter and her lovesick attitude.

"Hey sweetheart less mush, more mash." Witney says snapping her fingers in her daughter's face.

Witney's phone buzzed and it was Jenna.

Jenn💖- Hey babe, be there in 3 minutes.

Wit💙- Okay.

Jenn💖- Do you need anything for dinner?

Wit💙- Can you get Hawaiian rolls?

Jenn💖- Kay anything else?

Wit💙- Wine (Red and White)

Jenn💖- You're such a drunk.

Wit💙- Really, I'm the drunk?