Hang Out.

Okay so Carson/ Cherish or Carson/ Callie or Carson/ Marah. Options on top of options... This will be an adult friends hang out chapter.

They look adorable... Shipping #Haylow
(:::)(:::)(:::)(:::)(:::)(:::)(:::)(:::)
At the Ballas Household.

Witney was walking around the living room making sure everything was perfect for the hang out night. It was Mark and Witney's turn to host it.

"Baby, are you getting the liquor or drinking it?" Witney asks.

"A little bit of both." Mark admits.

"Well stop drinking." Witney says.

"Okay." Mark brings the brings the food and drinks out.

"Thank you babe. The kids are out doing their own thing... So it's time for some sanctioned, adult fun." Witney squeals.

The doorbell rings and its Maks and Peta.

"Come on in and sit on the couch." Witney smiles.

In about 16 minutes everyone is there.

"So we are about to have some fun." Witney says.

"So what are we going to do? I mean no drinking we have two pregnant woman." Maks points out.

"No, I'm not a buzzkill, y'all can drink." Witney glares at Maks.

"Wow... Let's play Truth or Dare." Jenna suggests.

"Okay, let me go get a beer bottle." Mark says, he returns with an empty beer bottle.

"Okay, so I'll spin first." Jenna says, she spins the bottle and it lands on Lindsay.

"Truth or Dare?" Jenna asks.

"Truth."

"Okay, do you want to see what Dr. Sam is packing?" Jenna smirks.

"Sure why not, I haven't gotten laid in 14 years." Lindsay admits.

"Years?" Maks whistles.

Lindsay spins the bottle and it lays on Mark.

"Dare." Mark was the self proclaimed king of dares.

"I dare you to... Lick whipped cream off of Jenna's belly." Lindsay smiles.

"Bring on the whipped cream." Mark says, Lindsay goes to the kitchen and gets the whipped cream and sprays it on Jenna's stomach.

"Okay. Come on." Jenna states.

Mark begins to lick Jenna's stomach and she giggles.

"Okay, that enough." Witney grabs Mark's collar and pulls him back.

Mark spins the bottle and it lands on Maks.

"Truth." Maks answers taking a swig of his beer.

"Okay, besides Peta name a girl in this room you'd love to bang."

"Witney." Maks laughs.

"What's so funny? Do I not look bangable?" Witney sounds offended.

"No, I just can't imagine having sex with any other girl, but Peta."

"Except Meryl." Witney mumbles.

This cycle goes on until it gets to Nastia after 30 minutes.

"Okay, Nastia I dare you to tell us..." Derek whispers the rest in her ear.

"Okay. We have a huge announcement... We are having another baby." Nastia announces.

"Oh my gosh!!! Nastia's pregnant, I'm pregnant, Jenna's pregnant... Anybody else?" Witney asks looking around.

"I don't know about you guys, but I want to go in the basement. With the guys." Mark states.

"Yeah. Let's go." Derek says.

All the guys walk down into the basement and when Witney hears the click of the door closing, she smiles.

"Okay, so let's have some fun. We're going to talk about sex." Witney says pouring coconut milk.

"Yes. Peta?" Nastia says.

"Frequently. Maks can go there." Peta smiles.

"See... I wish Val and I could go all day, this is like the strongest my sex drive has ever been during a pregnancy. Before work, during work, after work, in the shower, before we go to sleep. Like that's why we were late, we were doing it in the backseat. I just can't keep my hands off of him." Jenna states.

"I'd rather eat instead of having sex. I mean don't get me wrong, Mark puts it down hard. I just get hungry during. See my dream is that he would ravage me as I'm eating." Witney says.

"I'm getting it just not as much. Derek likes to have it before the belly is showing. That's why we don't have pregnancy sex." Nastia states.

"Before pregnancy, Nastia?" Peta asks

"A lot, we did it about 2 times a day, but that was before kids when we were in high school. In the car before school and in my room after school." Nastia reminisces.

"Wow, I sat in that car." Jenna scrunches her nose.

"Yeah, and we all sit on your couch and eat at your table and let our kids go in the pool... What's your point?" Witney sasses.

Meanwhile...

The men are sitting downstairs in the basement talking.

"Man I'm telling you Jenna can't get enough of me... It's like... Before work, during work, during break, after work, in the shower, before bed, that's been my life for the past month or so..."

"Bro, I wish Witney was like that with me. She actually stopped in the middle of sex, to go get a pickle. A fucking pickle. That's not... It's bullshit."

"See I'm getting laid whenever and however I want to." Maks leans back.

"Val!!!" Jenna yells.

"What?" Val asks.

"I want to go home the baby is aggravated with these bitches." Jenna responds.

"Coming sexy." Val answers reluctantly.

"Bye." Derek mocks sadness and laughs.

"Hurry up, I want to have sex." Jenna yells.

Val tilts his head back and groans.

"Coming." Val runs up the stairs.

"In retrospect, he is one lucky bastard." Mark states. Derek and Maks agree.

"Well... Pete and I have to go...it's a sex day." Maks yawns.

"Sure you aren't to tired old man." Derek mocks.

"Shut up." Maks snarks.

When Maks left, Nastia called Derek on the phone.

Der🐻: Hey babe.

Nas🌹: I want to spend the night with Wit and that means you're staying too.

Der🐻: Okay.

Nas🌹: Love you.

Nastia hangs up and Derek smiles.

"What's got you all smiley?" Mark asks.

"Nothing... My wife is making me spend the night. Which means we can pull an all nighter." Derek fist pumps.

"Yeah, I'm going to have sex with my wife." Mark walks up stairs and Derek rolls his eyes.

"Ughhh.... Well.... I'm going to play ANGRY BIRDS." Derek comments.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
My last day of summer.... Then I'm going to be a high schooler... Thank you all again and let's get this story to 4k. Please.... Love you all.... Thanks for all the support over 400 votes whaaat. Anyway... I will update as often as I can. Next story is FRIENDS!!

-Mia🌹