Lazy Day • Sam Dekker; for Alex •

{A/N: Okay, just real quickly: I know that he's wearing a Green Bay t-shirt in the picture above but just pretend it's a Brewers t-shirt because I didn't notice til I finished the chapter-}

Being in a relationship with an NBA player was already tough enough due to how constantly they had to be practicing and being on the road. Alex knew about this since she was currently dating an NBA Player, Sam Dekker of the Houston Rockets.

Sam and Alex had been dating since their freshmen year of college, not as long but to them it felt like a lifetime. One thing he knew for sure about his girlfriend is that she always was there to support him no matter what. If he had a game, she would always make the attempt of being there and cheering her boyfriend and the team on.

Despite all the support and love, it did become tough for them once Sam got drafted due to the schedules. So every chance the two got to spend time together, they took it. They would go anywhere from restaurants to even taking a "small" vacation to Mexico. Today though, was different. They both were exhausted from their jobs, and all they wanted to do was sleep. So, that gave them an idea for their day off; have a lazy day. It was something the two rarely did but it was quite relaxing for the two.

To start off their lazy day, Sam and Alex quickly ate the easiest breakfast to make... waffles that were put in the toaster before the two sat on the couch, ready to began their channel surfing. There was a Brewers game set for that day, and obviously he didn't want to miss that while she actually did. She understood that her boyfriend enjoyed watching other sports but... baseball? She wasn't big on it but hey, she sucked it up and tried to watch the game with him.

Not even in the bottom of the third inning, Alex began to feel her eyes closing because of how bored and tired she was. She wouldn't even bother to fight with sleep so she ended up falling asleep while Sam was more than awake. He looked over at his girlfriend, noticing that she had fallen asleep before he smiled and pulled her close to him, cuddling her.

He couldn't get over how cute his girl looked sleeping so he took a picture, posting it on Instagram with the caption, "I tried to make her a Brewers fan.... yeah we need some more work. She didn't get bored and fall asleep, I swear! 😳😁" and within minutes the comments were filled with nothing but support and love for the playful couple. By the end of the game, both of them were asleep.

Perhaps next time Sam has a day off, they'll have another lazy day because he actually felt relaxed and ready to take on the day the next day, and so did Alex. {Not to also mention the two always enjoyed just straight up spending time with each other}.

______________________________
I'm so sorry that this was so short, Alex! I just woke up and decided to start writing but I'm not so creative with lazy days- 😳 but anyways I hope that maybe you'll like it! 💗