I Bet • David Lee/Shaun Livingston; for Amy •

When Amy and David Lee were a couple, she was nothing but faithful and she loved him dearly. Everyone thought they were the cutest couple and even believed that they were going to get married soon. That all changed. It all changed when he was the unfaithful one. He had been cheating on her, thinking that he was never going to get caught but Amy was no fool. She eventually found out on her own and left him, she wasn't one that was going to deal with those little games of his.

David eventually paid the price because a year or so later, he found the one he claimed to "love" with his teammate, Shaun Livingston. Envy and anger took over him, of all people she chose Shaun?

I bet you start lovin' me, as soon as I start lovin' someone else, somebody better than you.

I bet you start needing me, as soon as you see me with someone else, somebody other than you..

By this time, Amy was over him because she knew she deserved much better than a lying cheater. Shaun on the other hand, was everything she needed. He loved her and proved it to her, he was always honest with her and didn't play that game David did with her. Despite her being with Shaun, she did notice a change in David. This time he wanted to "love" her and act as if nothing bad had happened the two.

And I know that it hurts, I know that it hurts your pride.

But you thought the grass was greener on the other side.

I bet you start lovin' me, soon as I start lovin' someone else, somebody better than you..

Knowing that David had lost her to his teammate embarassed him. He felt as if it was so wrong and it hurt his reputation. He began to become fed up with seeing the two together all the time.

David approached the woman, once she was on her on, "Will you cut that out?!" He practically yelled at her.

Amy gave him a look, rolling her eyes. "And what exactly do I cut out, David?" She asked.

"You know exactly what you need to cut out. You basically got together with Shaun just to make me jealous." He said, as if he never did anything wrong.

"Make you jealous?" She scoffed, wanting to slap him in that moment. "I got together with Shaun because he's actually faithful. Something you sure as hell weren't during our relationship. Shaun knows how to treat a woman and he sure as hell doesn't let his ego get the best of him the way you did with yours. I deserve much better than you, and Shaun is what I deserve. Not to mention, he actually loves me and proves it to me. Next time, think about how you treat a woman, keep pulling that shit you did and your ass is going to end up lonely forever," She said, before making her way else where, just as long as she was away from David.

Right now it's killing me, cause now I have to find someone else... When all I wanted was you.

It did hurt Amy to say all that to him because he was her first love. But she pushed all that aside because now she was with someone who respected her and treated her the way she deserved.
_____________________________
This imagine was for my dear friend WeOwnTonight hope you like it, Ams! 😊💕