Accusations · Kevin Love; for Leiha ·

"Are you fucking serious?" Leiha was greeted by her husband, Kevin Love's harsh words as she entered their shared home.

"Hello to you too dear husband of mine.." She rolled her eyes, and she dropped her purse onto the kitchen table and headed upstairs.

"Leiha, I know you hear me talking to you..." He followed her closely.

Leiha's blood boiled as he continued to speak to her in such a rude manner. "First of all, you got me all types of fucked up Kevin if you think you can just scream at me as soon as I walk through the door. So you either are going to tell me what the problem is or you can exit the house because I do not have time for your mood swings, Kevin." She stood tall against him, despite their insane height different.

Kevin soon calmed down, knowing damn well that his wife was surely not playing games. "Where were you..?" He asked, this time completely calm.

Leiha raised an eyebrow, "I told you, I was with Kyrie. Were you not listening to me this morning before I left?" She crossed her arms over her chest before realizing what the whole point of his mood was. "Kev, please don't start up again.." She sighed.

"Oh, I'm not starting anything." He innocently responded, before holding his phone up to show her the picture that blew up on Instagram. It was a picture of the two friends laughing together as they looked at what appeared to be engagement rings. "What, I'm not good enough anymore for you? You're just gonna go run away and get married with Kyrie?" He continued with his accusations, but he also appeared to be very, very hurt.

"Is that what you think? You think I'd give up three whole years of marriage? Not to mention the two extra years before that. That's five whole years of me being with you Kevin. How in the world could you think that I would just leave you for another man? How dare you even accuse me of that..." Leiha responded, this time she was the one that was hurting. "You're unbelievable.." She shook her head, before pushing past him and leaving him alone in their bedroom.

Kevin sighed, before letting himself fall onto their king sized bed. He really allowed his jealousy to get the best of him once more. Except this time, he hurt his wife. He hurt the woman that sacrificed so much for him. He hurt the woman who chose him over her family who said no to him, due to him being of another race.

A few hours went by, as he allowed Leiha to cool down as she sat alone in her office. Kevin finally managed to get up and try to apologize. He gently knocked on her door, "Baby.. can we please talk?" He spoke quietly.

She didn't respond, causing him to sigh and open the door. "Leiha, babe. Can we just talk about this?" He asked, causing her to roll her eyes. It was evident that she had spent the past few hours crying. He sighed once more, silence taking up the entire room.

"You wanna know why Kyrie and I were looking at rings?" Leiha finally broke her silence. "I was helping him find the perfect ring for his girlfriend. Remember her? The one who had his child? Yeah, Kyrie has a girlfriend Kevin. He wanted to propose to her on the baby's birthday." She continued, causing Kevin to feel absolutely stupid.

He ran a hand through his hair, sighing once more before he made eye contact with her. "Baby.. I am so sorry." He knew it was going to take a whole lot more than an apology to earn her forgiveness but he sincerely meant it. "I'm so sorry that I went off on you like that. My jealousy got the best of me and I am so deeply sorry, princess." He meant all he was saying.

Leiha couldn't help but get up and walk towards her husband, and embracing him tightly. "Don't ever accuse me like that again.." She spoke quietly, hiding her face against his chest.

"Trust me baby girl, I won't. I wouldn't want to lose you. I love you..." He smiled, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"And I love you, you big sap.." She smiled, feeling herself melt being in his embrace.

__________________________________

I'm back... okay these are so overdue and I sincerely apologize oh my goodness. But, I'm back now and I really want to get back on with my writing.

I hope you enjoyed this Leiha_mariee  ❤️