20.Car Crash Love

I'm not In Love-10cc (Fr. The Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack. PURE GOLD)

DRAG ME DOWN-ONE DIRECTION

New Americana-Halsey

Car Crash Love-Steal The Scenery
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The sounds of metal colliding with metal is horrid. The squealing and tearing hurts my ears. For a moment I am completely sober and I look down to my abdomen. Dark red liquid floods through my shirt and quickly turns cold in the frigid December air.

Sirens wail in the distance and the sound of a woman crying is close. I open my eyes for a moment longer to see her crying eyes. Even in her sick state she looks as beautiful as ever. Her skin dewy with sweat, then just like that. Shes smiling and light is flooding around her.

My own personal angel.

***

"Harry!" I scream into the cold darkness. The metal from his car is bad condition and the truck he's currently lodged into looks barely dented.

I run as quick as my legs will take me and scream his name. Someone nearby has called an ambulance because I can hear it in the distance.

Finally, I reach him and try to get him out of the car. He's smiling and barely staring through half way open eyes.

"Harry, open your eyes a while longer," I plead and squeeze his shoulders, "please just open them." I tap his cheek, my tears running into his face.

"Kas, look at the lights. So pretty." He smiles again. I can feel his heart beating quickly and finally someone replaces my hands. I scream until someone is pulling me away. Tears block my vision and then the firetrucks are there.
Metal ripping sounds again and they're pulling him out, but now I've got my hands over my ears to block out the terrible sounds. I refuse to get out of the ambulance until they finally take off, abandoning my car in the middle of the street.

"Harry." I mumble and hold his hand, his skin as cold as ice. The EMT works over him, putting him on oxygen and putting pressure to the wound on his stomach.

His clothes are cut away and the blood soaks through them and into the floor. Much like my hands, the floor is covered in his blood.

When we finally arrive I'm escorted into the waiting room when I stand alone with dry blood on my hands.

***

"He's in an induced coma. We have done surgery, but we can't promise he will wake up." A female doctor tells us. In the five hours I've been here all of his family and mine have shown up.

At 11 pm we were admitted, midnight and His parents were there. One in the morning on Christmas day my parents showed up. I finally cleaned up and then for two hours we waited patiently, sobbing and cursing silently.

"Honey?" My mother says softly into my ear.

"Kassie." She says again. The tile of the hospital is the only thing registering. She says my name since more before I slowly look to her. She's holding a blanket open for me to use.

Niall rushes into the room, his hair a mess and plaid pajamas still on. His eyes are wide as he walks to me and holds my hand. We silently wait without a single word between us.

Hours pass before we're able to see him. There are about a dozen people there for him so we visit in couples. First his parents of course and then myself and Niall. Niall Let's me in first, by then I'm already in tears.