8. Please?

Youth-Daughter

You & Me(Flume Remix)-Disclosure, Eliza Doolittle

Collar Full-Panic! At The Disco

Young Folks-Peter Bjorn And John

-:-:-:-:-:-

"Come on Kas! It will be fun! I promise!" Niall please from his seat across from mine. His voice sound louder than it actually is since we're in the library.

"Niall, in the two months you've known me how many times have I gone to a school thing." I say for a lack of better words.

"You need to live Kassie, considering you erm situation.. and sitting in your room drawing fantasies is not living." He mumbles. About a month after meeting Niall we became really close. He was tired of not doing anything with his life but playing video games and sleeping in class and I needed a friend. I told him over a plate of wings at a resturant near school.

"Kas?" He brings me out of my trance.

"Hm? Yeah? Right, look I know I need to be happy and honestly I am." I mumble. Its a lie, I'm not happy I mean I am dying so that should give me slack, but not enough.

"Please Kassie, I want to go to the fall carnival! Please, please, please." He begs. I give in because I love him like a brother.

"Fine, its not a halloween thing right?" I ask.

"Kassie, its October. Of course its a 'Halloween thing'." He makes air quotes. I groan and think about a costume, I would just not wear one at all but I would stick out way too much.

"So I'm going to assume that's a yes. Its this Friday."

"Halloween? Jesus." I mumble as the bell rings.

"I'm going to go as a zombie footy player." Niall grins.

"What? Footy?" I ask in confusion.

"Right, erm soccor." He says slowly to tease me.

"Stop!" I grin and hit him.

"Fine." He groans.

"Any ideas what you want to be?" He asks.

"Well I have blonde hair..." I mumble and think of possibilities.

"What about Alice from Alice In Wonderland?" He asks.

"Okay." I mumble and roll my eyes.

"I'm sure Harry is going if that makes you feel better." He smiles.

"Please, I barely like Harry." I lie easily.

"Sure, you love him just like you love me."

"I tolerate you." I smirk. He clasps his heart and gasps.

"That hurts." He says and swoons.

"So on that note, you know you love him." He sticks his tongue out and snickers.

"Leave me alone." I put my head on the desk. A slight pulling of my hair occurs.

"Niall! Quit it." I whine as he continues to pull my hair.

"If you admit it." He laughs and keeps playing with my now messy hair.

"I kinruh rhike rhim." I mumble against the desk.

"What? What was that?" he antaganizes me further.

"I like him." I say clearly with my head still down.

"Okay. its tie for class let's go." He says and pushes his chair in. I flip my head back to flip my hair around and I know its messy now. We walk towards the entrance where we see see Ms. Patti.