13. Dinner?

White Teeth Teens-Lorde

Style-Taylor Swift

One-Ed Sheeran

-:-:-

"I am so under dressed." I say aloud without thinking. Harry raises his eyebrows in confusion. Hee stands at the bottom of my stairs in dark jeans, a blue button up shirt, and actual dress shoes. Then there's me in jeans, my t-shirt from earlier and Converse. I hold up a finger to motion I'll need a moment and ran back to my room. In a matter of moments my clothes are off and somehow gracefully skipping into a blue dress my mom made me buy this summer and black tights. For lack of better suited I throw on my boots and call it a day.

Back where I left a confused Harry, now stands the same boy but with a completely different expression. It's almost as if he's stricken with awe.

I grab my jacket from the living room and wish mom and dad a good bye before we leave.

Harry is oddly silent until we get the car.

"That's a pretty dress."He says quietly. His cheeks red and a smile creeping on his face.

I decide to take the humble approach and mutter a "Oh? This old thing?".

He automatically sees my humor and laughs so it's not awkward anymore.

After that it's all smooth sailing from there on. Harry chats about what he and Niall did after school and asked a lot how I was. We arrive by the docks at a restaurant that looks very nice.

"Wow, this place looks nice." I comments and hook my arm in his as we casually walk to the entrance.

"Reservation?" A tanned young man with brown hair asks. I'm stunned by his piercing blue eyes when Harry says "Styles" to him. The boy that must be the same sage as us sets out a menu on a table in the middle of the restaurant. He writes his name on the table cloth which is actually just paper.

"Hi, I'm Louis. I'll be your server tonight." He smiles warmly at us. We starts us off with drinks then leaves us to decide on what to eat.

I'm bombarded with dozens of Italian looking words in front of me.

"What is a tortellini?" I say quietly so only Harry hears me.

He laughs quietly then speaks just as quietly as I do. "Its a type of pasta,"

I nod and give in after the next word I read is just unpronounceable.

"Just order me something you think I'll like." I laugh and then get up from my chair to find a bathroom.

"Alright." He laughs back and looks at the menu.

The bathroom is found after a few minutes wandering around. Inside its got dozens of mirrors and several stalls. I only wash my hands and look into the mirror. The medicine they gave me for my sleepless nights has an odd side effect. The glow of my skin makes me look healthy and even happier somehow. That could just be my energy around Harry too.

The restaurant is just as quiet as i left it. Harry sits alone with two salads.

"Thank goodness you're back, I'd thought you'd fallen in." He jokes, usual Harry.

"Your jokes are astounding." I remark dryly.

"Well of course, nothing but the best for you tonight." His sly grin makes me blush.

"You're making me blush." The honest truth comes out so sarcastic. He only shakes his head with a smile. We chat about our current English project due next week before two steaming plates of pasta arrive via a waitress. She wordlessly puts town both then leaves.