11.Going Back

Queens Of Noise-The Runaways

Give Me Love-Ed Sheeran

I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know-NeverShoutNever

My Name Is Jonas-Weezer

-:-:-:-:-:-

"Mom, I'll be fine." I smile as I walk towards the front door. The crease in. between her eyebrows will be there forever if she keeps up that frown.

"Baby, its only been a week. Are you sure?" She asks.

"I will be fine. I promise." I grab an umbrella from beside the door and kiss her on the cheek.

"Please! Be carful the roads are wet and there are maniacs on the roads!" she calls as I smile and close the door. The first day back to school is a lot harder to do than expected. I smile at her overbearing attituide about the while thing. The black pavement of the road are slightly wet from the rain last night and the day is gloomy. Its a nice November day in Portland. Its not so much cold as windy, the car heats up quickly and I'm off to the horrors of school.

My work from the week is safetly tucked into my bag, I did check about four times this morning. Not saying that the teachers would dare give the "Girl who had a seizure at the halloween carnival" trouble for being in the hospital. The drive is as usual, dull amd very quick. By the time I know it, I'm in the car park of the school. The bell should ring in half an hour.

The libray is empty, as usual, except for Ms. Patti.

"Kassie! Honey! How are you?" She says with shock. She even comes around from her counter to hug me.

"I'm doing just fine." I laugh, "How are you?" I ask with surprise.

"Oh forget me, you've been in the hospital for the past week." She hugs me a bit tighter then let's go.

"Oh? How did you know?" I ask.

"Harry has been giving me updates, I ran into him in the hall on Tuesday and asked if you were sick." She smiles ad begins to walk to her desk.

"Well, I'm flattered you were worried." I grin.

"No problem, I'm dedinatly going to worried about one of my favorite students." She smiles and looks to her work. I thanks her again and walk to my usual table where I'm surprised to find Harry.

"What're you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, I had a feeling you'd be here early." He shrugs and sits up from his sloud,ching position. I blush a bit and then sit across from him. He helps me with my Pre-Cal homework and we discuss the book for a few minutes when we finish.

"So why did you really get here so early? You usually arrive five minutes into class."

"I already told you." He pushes my shoulder. "I thought you might want company." The subject is let go as the rings and we rush to our classes. Calculus is just as terrible as usual but the teacher gives me a small break since I did all my work, which is nice. There's a girl that's beside me that looks like she's really struggling so I ask if she would like my help.

"Yes, please. This class is giving me so much trouble." She says while looking at the very long problem in front of her.

"I know the feeling." She introduces herself as Ally and we get into the work assigned for the day. She's really pretty but in a very natural way. I can tell she isn't wearing any makeup and her hair is swept up into a hair twist. The class seems to drag but is a bit better with Ally there to help me out and vice versa.

"Thank god that's over." She says and takes out a few pins from her twist and let's down long brown hair. The bell rang a moment ago. We walk together in the crowded hall. It turns out her class is right beside my next one. She waves as she walks into her class and I wave back while I walk into mine. Harry is in his usual spot and questions me once I sit.