15.Thanksgiving

Between The Bars-Elliot Smith

Yellow-Coldplay

The Mother We Share-Chvrches

-:-:-:-:-:-

"Hey are you okay?" Harry asks as we walk away from the bathroom.

"I'm fine, really. It happens often I'm used to it." I reply and chug some water to wash away the disgusting taste.

"Maybe you should go home you look pale." He puts his arm around me.

"I'm always pale." I try to joke but he's doesn't laugh. He's right too, I have dark circles under my eyes from restless nights, and my skin is pale and dewy.

"Kas." He says sadly. His tone makes me sad and I try to mask my feelings with a kiss. He returns it immediately and touches his hand to my chin.

"Let's talk about happy things." I please and hug him.

"Sure, would you like you like to come to mine after Thanksgiving with your family? I want you to meet my mum." He smiles and grips my hand.

"I'd love to." I come in with another kiss. We begin to talk about how fun thanksgiving should be since we will have each other to entertain ourselves.

"There you lot are! We've been looking for ya all lunch!" Niall calls as we pass the library, where he and ally came from.

"Sorry, it was my fault. I was feeling a. Bit sick so Harry got me out of class." His fake frown softens even though it was just fake.

"Right, no. Are you okay?" He asks carefully.

"I'm fine. Anyway, enough about me." I change the subject again. We talk about Niall and how he'll be going to California to see his aunt and uncle for Thanksgiving.

"Just because I have this accent doesn't mean I'm not American Harry." Niall argues after a discussion of how American they are.

"I've been here since I was nine so, I think I'm more american." Harry grins, knowing that Niall gets pissed for nothing.

"Harry that's one year. We moved when I was ten." Niall grumbles.

"I'm right." Harry sings to himself.

"You're a proper twat, you know that right?" Niall pushes hiss shoulder.

"Of course I do." He kisses Niall's cheek.

"This shouldn't be as entertaining as it is." I whisper to Ally. She giggles quietly as they continue to fight in the middle of the hall. The bell rings suddenly and they stop. Ally and I giggle at their ridiculous behavior as we walk to class.

***

"Harry its always such a delight having you here." My dad says from across the table. He serves an enormous amount of stuffing on his plate then passes the spoon to my mom, who agrees.

"That's so kind, its always so nice visiting your home." He says so respectfully.

"Harry no need for formalities dear, you're like family." She pats his shoulder. He blushes slightly. The dinner goes on as usual, when we're cleaning up a car drives up. My moms brothers family is here.

"Uncle Michael!" I call and hug him, he's my favorite out of my uncles. I would never yell the others that but he is. Next to him is my aunt Denise a my cousins Michelle and Justin. I hug my aunt and then my younger cousin first.

"Michelle! You've grown so tall!" I say as I pick up the five year old. She squeals with laughter as my parents greet everyone behind us. I put her down and she eyes Harry and continues to hold my hand.