Midnight

{Chapter 24}

**Ashley's POV**

"Ashley Jacobson. The doctor will see you now" said the nurse in green scrubs.

"That last name will change soon" Derek smirked kissing my cheek and smiled.

I was nervous. Hell, I'm nervous every time I come. I'm afraid they will say something has happened to my baby, and Derek always squeezes my hand for comfort, rubbing it to soothe me.

I'm more nervous now since what Scott told me. Supposedly Liam thinks something will happen to me or the baby, but I pray to God that that's not true.
When Derek rubs my hand as usual it helps, even though my nerves are still there. I got up and went into the room with Derek in tow.

A few minutes passed and the doctor came in, smiling softly at me.

"Hello Ashley. How are you doing?" Dr.Winchester asked. She is a really sweet woman. She has a petite frame, medium long brown hair, nice green eyes and light skin.

"Everything is fine how about you?" I asked.

"I'm great! Now, let's see how your little pumpkin is" She always calls Isabella pumpkin, I thought, it was really sweet. I laid on the bed and pulled my shirt up to my bra line.
Derek was standing next to me, rubbing my hand with an encouraging smile.

"It'll be okay" he whispered to me as he rubbed his free hand on my big belly. I nodded and he moved his hand so Dr.Winchester could squirt some of the cold gel on my stomach.

She turned the machine and screen on. It was quiet for a moment and I was worried until, I heard a loud and steady heart beat.

"Look there she is. She's so big now. There's her face, arms, and legs" Dr. Winchester showed me which made me nod and smile, widely.

I couldn't wait till I could finally see her, hold her close to me and for Derek to hold her. I can't wait to show her to the world and her family that will love her a lot.

"I hope you can deliver my baby" i said and her eyes gleamed with satisfaction.

"I hope so too dear.... Well Ashley, you have a very healthy baby girl. I assume that you are very thrilled!" I nodded with a big smile.

"Your gonna have to come in at least once or twice a week because your due date is very close and we want to watch you and the baby closely or this light be your last day because your due the 7th correct?"

"Yes I'm due this Friday" I smiled "Thank you so much Dr.Winchester" she handed my a few paper towels then walked out. Derek smiled at me.

"See honey, our baby is fine!" Derek stated kissing my forehead. "I will do anything for her maybe even spoil her a little. Let's go do some shopping now" he smiled widely.

"Seriously Derek?"

"Yes anything for my baby girl"
he said pecking my lips then bending down and kissing my stomach rubbing it softly.

------------------------

**Sierra's POV**

Even though it's been months for us here in Beacon Hills it still feels like we just got here.

My moms doing well at her job. So well that she has to stay overtime most nights just like Scott's mom, Melissa. Which makes me feel like I have to watch Katie. Yeah Kate is 16 but I feel like it's my job to protect her.

This town is confusing to say the least. You couldn't help but notice in the news all the suspicious murders and kidnappings and all sorts of crimes. There are many police officers and other people who think there just regular crimes and such, but what they don't know won't hurt them.