Live it Up!

{Chapter 12}

*ASHLEY'S P.O.V*

"Mom!" I shouted through the house getting furious. The twins would not leave me and Derek alone.

"What?" She asked strolling into the living room with a devious smile on her face which faded when she saw the twins hanging on Derek.

"You said they wouldn't be here until tomorrow."

"Don't be so harsh Ashley," Sarah said and Tommy said, "yeah Ashley, don't be so harsh."

"Mom!"

"Sorry Ashley. I told you that you had to stay in from tomorrow until next Monday. You can go out tonight, but not to his house," she said pointing at Derek.

"Yeah, yeah. Can I go to Allison's?"

"Sure."

"Aw! You aren't staying here tonight?" Sarah pouted.

"Heck no. And my room is off limits regardless of what my mom says."

"Ashley!" Tommy pouted.

"No! Off limits!" I said grabbing Derek's hand and made my way upstairs.

I pushed him into my room shutting the door and went to talk to Sierra.

"Sierra?" I called out into the hallway.

"Hey," she said coming out of the bathroom.

"Just wanted to tell you that Derek smashed Jackson's head into the ground, knocked him out and Scott beat him up in lacrosse practice."

Her face lit up and she hugged me tightly, "thank you!"

"Don't thank me, thank Derek and Scott." I said pulling away from the hug. "Derek's in my room if you want to say thank you." She nodded and we walked to my room.

"Thank you! That jerk deserved it" She said to him as soon as we walked in.

"Anytime."
Sierra smiled and made her way back to her room.

After she left I sat down on the bed next to Derek, and he cuddled up next to me.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"What! You have to want something! You can't not want anything for Christmas."

"I do want something, just not from you. You don't have to spend any money on me Derek. Really."

"Oh come on!"

"Sorry," I smiled.

He smiled back and tackled me on the bed.

"Stop!" I shouted as he tickled me.

"Tell me what you want for Christmas!"

"I can't. I have everything I want". He stopped tickling me.

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Well that's cute. But not gonna cut it. I'll surprise you" he said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked sitting up.

"I have training to do with Erica and Boyd today, sorry I couldn't meet your mom... Like you planned"

"It's Okay."

"Bye babe" he said pulling me up from the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"Bye" I said and gave him a kiss just as Sarah and Tommy walked in.