Room to Grow Room to Live

^^Picture of Derek Hale^^

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

{Chapter 15}

~ 1 Week Later ~
It had been a week since I last talked to anybody, and found out I was pregnant.

I needed to tell Derek the news, but I couldn't even bring myself to tell him to go away when he came over and asked my mom to see me.

I haven't left the house in a week but mom doesn't even notice. I haven't talked to anyone in a week. I needed to fix everything that happened last week. Most importantly Derek and I.

I grabbed my
car keys,
house keys,
cell phone
and didn't bother changing my clothes.
I was in sweats, a tee shirt and converses.

I got in my car and drove over to Derek's new apartment in the city. He finally got his own apartment now... Scott told me, since he knew I wasn't talking to Derek. I wanted Scott to tell me because I still wanted to know what was happening in Derek's life.

I parked my car in the parking lot and looked at myself in the rear view mirror. I look like I haven't slept in days, which is actually pretty accurate.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car grabbing my phone, car keys and house keys and putting them in my sweatpants pockets.

I shut the car door and entered into the tall eight-teen story building. It looked beautiful on the outside and probably even better inside.

I turned my phone off so that Derek and I can have some alone time with no distractions.

I went up to the eighth floor and knocked on the door 8G loudly.

Five seconds later Derek answered looking worse than me which I wasn't expecting, and he even smelt worse.

"Ashley" he looked at me in shock.

"C-can I come in?"

"Yeah" He said stepping aside and shutting the door once I walked in.

This place was beautiful until Derek ruined it. The walls were destroyed, they were all clawed up, the couches and chairs were all flipped over and ripped up, the tv was smashed, and stuff was all knocked off of the shelves. He was destroying his house over this.
Over us.

"Look. I just want you to know that I-" I cut him off.

"Please. Don't apologize right now. Just let me talk. I've been thinking all week, about what I should say to you and how I should say it...I decided to say this. I know that you know I made out with Stiles and I could barely fight the urge to rip his clothes off when I was drunk a few weeks ago," His hands formed into fists when I said this. "I also know that you don't think it was my fault. But the thing is, it sort of was if you think about it. I shouldn't have been drinking that night and I was. Now look at what happened. We're both here. We both look like shit. I don't know why you, but I've been over whelmed with this all week. I haven't talked to anyone, as you probably know from coming to my house
Every.
Single.
Day.
But, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for my part that I played in all of this" I said in one long breath.

"I forgive you Ashley. You shouldn't be apologizing for this. I should. I was completely aware of what I was doing when I did it and I did it anyways. I don't even know how you found me there, but I have a feeling it had to do with Scott and Stiles because they were both there when I opened that door and you ran off. I have never, and I mean never, felt like such an asshole in my entire life and I truly am sorry Ashley. Do you forgive me?" He asked. I simply nodded.