Awakenings

^^Picture of Ethan & Aiden^^

{Chapter 9}

*ASHLEY'S P.O.V.*

~ 3 Weeks Later ~
As I ran through the woods I couldn't help but think about what was behind me or what I was going to come up to.

The alphas were chasing me, and they had a new group of friends to help them Chase me as well.

Lucas was among them and they had changed him into a werewolf which scared me because he magically became an alpha.

My question was who did he kill?

I stumbled along the path I was on and looked behind me to see Lucas hot on my trail. He was shirtless and licking his lips like a mad man.

I didn't want to know what he was thinking about doing to me, I just wanted to get out of there.

I ran and ran as I continued to run down the path tripping over loose branches and rocks. I heard a clap of thunder and I stopped for a second, which was a bad idea.About five seconds later Lucas crashed into my back sending me flying to the right. I hit a tree and rolled onto the ground crying out in pain. I shut my eyes waiting for impact of Lucas to hit me again, but it never came.

I opened my eyes and screamed.

In front of me was a dead Allison.

Her neck was slit and her once brown eyes were empty sockets.

I screamed out again as Lucas grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into a tree. I whimpered and he threw me about ten feet from him.

I began rolling down a hill and shut my eyes tightly to not watch.

When I rolled to a stop, I felt all of the cuts and bruises forming on my body and cracked my eyes open.

I let out another ear piercing scream.

About fifty feet away from me, hanging in a tree were a dead Scott and Stiles. Both with a hole in there chest and no eyes. Tears burned in my eyes and I looked down only to see something worse.

Their hearts laying in a pile of blood on the floor.

I gasped but it got stuck in my throat and I stood up and tried to run but something caught my ankle and I looked down to see none other than Lydia. She was gasping for breath but she still had her eyes.

When I went down to help her I was to late when someone shoved two stakes through her head killing her instantly. I gasped and took off running again.I heard Lucas laughing at me.

"You can't beat me!" He shouted and I turned around for less than five seconds to see how far he was and ran into something rock hard.

I turned around and looked up at a perfectly intact Derek.

"Run!" I gasped through what little breath I had. He grabbed my hand and we took off running through the forest. We were pretty far ahead and we ran into a dead end.

"You think you can actually beat me?" I spun around to see Lucas stand there swinging a knife on his finger.

"Look sweet heart. I hate to be the bad guy but," he cut off his sentence and threw the knife straight at Derek. He hit him right in the heart and Derek sank to his knees.

"No!" I screamed and went to sit next to Derek, but Lucas grabbed my throat and pinned me to a tree.

He took a rope out of his pocket and tied me to the tree.

"There this should hold you for a little while," he said and walked over to Derek who was still on the ground in pain. I whimpered for Derek and Lucas grinned. Before I knew what was happening, he took two sticks jabbed them into Derek's eyes, took out the knife and sliced his throat.